twich prime

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
wolfman2212

Tue May 01, 2018 3:19 pm

helllloo.

so i sighed up with the free "one month amazon prime thingy "which was suppose to give me the ability to sub for free one time however it seems that its not letting me do that.. it says "not yet" at the sub button.
do i need to wait one month for it to pop up or...... do no... anyone have any idea? 8-)

I did linked the prime video stuff first , only to realize that was not the right thing to link. maybe becuase of that i lost the token?
BarryCarlyon

Tue May 01, 2018 3:22 pm

We can't help you with that I'm afraid.

I'm not sure if the "free month of prime" if you are on the trial, actually comes with a free Twitch Sub in your Region.

All I can do is route to you https://help.twitch.tv/ whom should have more details on the subject!
wolfman2212

Tue May 01, 2018 3:42 pm

ok thank.you.. i was just wondering if someone else may have experienced the same issue and might know
how to fix it.
wolfman2212

Tue May 01, 2018 4:07 pm

so for future reference if anyone will ask about it heres my conversation with CS:

"Me: i sighed up for the free amazon prime trial , and i understood that i can have one free twich prime subscripion to give to a broadcaster of my choice. i linked my twich account to that amazon account but it says " not yet" at the subscription button. im i doing something worng or i miss understood and i dont have one free sub to give?

You are now connected to Vincenzio from Amazon.com
Vincenzio: Hello, my name is Vinnie. I'm here to help you today.
Please give me a moment to review your request.

Me: hello Vinnie thank you for your time.
Vincenzio: No problem so Twitch Prime today? what country are you in at the moment so that I can check the settings you need?

Me: israel

Vincenzio: Thank you checking now
ah I see you are still in the trial period so once your trial expires and you move to a paid membership you will be given a free credit to a channel of your choice.

Me: oh.. so i did miss understood... i was sure that id get one for the actual trial period.
it even says so when you sign up.
i think.

Vincenzio: Yes it is a bit confusing, but if you get a paid membership then the credit auto adds, its been this way for as long as I can remember

Me: alright... thank you for your time once again. bit disappointing.. should mabye make it a bit clearer on the sign up proccess.

Vincenzio: Yes I understand I will contact Twitch Tv about this for you and send feedback to make this clear to our customers, If i could add this manually for you I would, but no option until trial is completed,

so basiclly... bust. no free sub.
will just have to do it manualy .