Tokens not updating/transferring

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
Mynnafae

Sat May 26, 2018 3:54 pm

I've been seeing my tokens on the stream tracker going up - I'm not invisible, and I have chat open and am relatively active. However, I just checked and the number of tokens decreased. Furthermore, the tokens aren't updating at all from the stream to the site. I've had a few tokens increase - from 158 to 161 - but for the last three days I've been watching the stream - not being invisible & the chat open - nothing has changed. At all.

Help?
BarryCarlyon

Sat May 26, 2018 4:01 pm

The token checker below the stream shows the word "*Estimated" when the token count is estimated, which is why you are seeing it go up and down, in the Token Checker

Right now your token count is 163.

If you are not getting tokens where you expect then generally this means you've been disconnected from chat or just not showing in the chatter list.

It sounds like you are aware of the usual gotchas. But if you go full screen video chat can disconnect.

And it just went :00 and you have 164 tokens.

The system is fine, just seems you are getting some chat disconnects for some reason
Mynnafae

Sat May 26, 2018 6:23 pm

Interesting and weird. Maybe it's because I'm in another window. That is pretty odd, though, because it hasn't changed at all in the past 2-3 days and I'm just confused. Not overly upset, though, but thank you for your help.