cohhs stream settings

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
brady0630

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:56 am

cohhs stream is absolutely beautiful and was curious what his obs settings are :cohhML: it would mean so much to me to see his current obs output / video / and advanced tabs in settings. anyone might be able to help me with this? thanks so much :333 psssst, i asked a mod in chat but some pretty old videos were linked. kudos for the mod trying to help :cohhGV:
brady0630

Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:40 am

man i hate asking for obs settings. i feel like its tabboo. tried tweeting cohh. hopefully i can get his help. if ANYONE could help me with this. it seriously would mean the world. ive put some serious time the last few days testing and researching. but what cohh does is top notch. i simply just cannot replicate his quality.

"@CohhCarnage a cry for help. *waves hands* you sir do not know it but, youve been a huge mentor for me throughout my life on twitch. all of your podcasts really clicked for me. my entire mentality streaming sort of stems from you. i have a request pwease, see comment below?<3

im curious how you achieve your stream quality? ive spent hours testing but cannot replicate. i asked mods in chat but they linked the old podcasts. id seriously pay to see your settings. but id hate asking on stream. needless to say huge fan. thanks for being you cohh. brady"
BarryCarlyon

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:06 am

In addition to those older videos.

There is this post viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12246

If that doesn't help, you don't really want cohh's settings, as cohh's settings are tuned specifically for his PC setup, his internet, and other tweaks related to bits and pieces we have that are custom.

For stream settings you are better off seeking assistance from the Twitch Reddit where this is a common subject that pops up.