Twitch Prime Sub. - Is it Working?

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
Slyckk

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:10 pm

I've been a long time follower of Cohh and have been using Twitch Prime as a method of subscription for some time now, but I just wanted to make sure that it is being received. I am receiving the benefits of being able to use icons in chat and such, limited as it may be by my ability to participate during live feeds,so I do assume the Prime sub is active in that regard. But when I resubscribe, I don't receive any feedback to say the subscription has been received. Should there be a chat notification or a whisper to confirm that the subscription has taken place on my end?

Just asking out of curiosity as I often see other users' small popup in chat when they hit the re-subscribe button. Perhaps I'm being a dingus and I'm missing something. My whispers box is quite empty and waiting.

Thanks for any feedback that can be provided!

All the best, Slyckk.
BarryCarlyon

Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:58 pm

When you resubscribe you need to share your resubscribe in chat.

This is shown at the top of chat with a share button.

You might have opted out of this dialog showing, or a plugin such as BTTV or FFZ is blocking it.

If you leave a large enough gap it counts as a normal sub and thats auto triggered in chat.

Auto triggers/new subs won't raise a whisper as they are auto prioritised.
And resubs need the share dialog to be used in order to trigger the whisper.
Slyckk

Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:22 pm

Thank you for your reply Barry.

I must have opted out from the dialog option back when it was first being implemented.

I don’t currently run BTTV or FFZ and the share option doesn’t pop up.

But no worries, I thank you again for your input!

I will either try leaving the larger gap in subscription or continue to roll with things as is.

All the best, Slyckk.