Merge account with old Twitch account deleted?

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
八ッ場

Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:45 pm

Hey there,

I used to watch a lot of Cohh back when he streamed FF14 / Defiance and for a while afterwards. My Twitch account was called "J4ko", however I had it deleted at some point because I wanted to have a break from all social media. I noticed I still have my old profile on here: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1972

Is there any way to get my stats (I should have a bunch of tokens, and I also gifted a few games I think, also used to be a dual-sub for a while etc.) from back then merged with the stats of my new Twitch account? Is there any kind of information I could supply as proof, because I obviously cannot login on the old Twitch account because I deleted it.

If it doesn't work, that's also fine. Just figured I'd ask. Thanks!
BarryCarlyon

Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:56 pm

Since `J4ko` no longer exists on Twitch.
There is no way to verify that it's your account in order to merge them, we normally require people to whisper us from the old account to verify ownership.

So we won't be able to merge it since the other account is _dead_ on Twitch
八ッ場

Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:15 pm

I mentioned a few of my game accounts on the Cohhilition forums with my old account.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=7880&p=16425#p16425 Here I say that my Star Citizen is "yakobu". And I just amended my Profile bio on Star Citizen profile https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/yakobu to say that it is me. Would that maybe serve as an alternative way of proof?

I also still have access to my ESO mentioned here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7881&p=14703#p14703
BarryCarlyon

Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:30 pm

Having checked, there is no currency data on file for `j4ko` so there is nothing to transfer.

It (j4ko) must of not existed when the "great transfer to TwitchID' occured.

So the forum account has nothing on it apart from the name and a reference to a dead Twitch Account.
八ッ場

Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:33 pm

Oh, I see. Well, thank you for checking and the fast responses to my questions. I really appreciate it!