Passworded ARKServer UK .

Server info for various games played within the Cohhmunity will be posted here.
oldmanmagpie

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 am

Just a Quick heads up im of to a festival today so updating the server will depend how good the hotel intenet is . So it may take a bit of time to sort out as im in a field headbanging ... (Back early monday .)
sirkaplay

Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:34 am

Hey MrMagpie, today me and my group had this weird glitch, our lovely Trex got stuck in the middle of some unbreakable rocks, we tried everything to unstuck him without success. I was wondering if you could give us a hand with that as server admin. It'd be really appreciated. Have a great time on your festival! \,,/
oldmanmagpie

Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:54 am

Sorry if anyone has been kicked from server this is because the only time i could update server is between 9 -10am uk time sorry for delay .
sirkaplay

Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:05 pm

np MrMagpie. Would you update for this next one? It's a huge patch, lot's of new things. I can't wait.

Updated and running! My tribe will freak out with this news! :D
oldmanmagpie

Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:07 pm

Yep just got in from watching Muse , Faith no More , park way drive plus others nice wet day in a field (slipknot smashed it last night ) . Travel loge internet sucks .
Updated now at V174 yay uped lev cap hmm Ive not hit 50 yet well i don't even have a proper base yet and all my pets will be dead by the time i get home .
I'm home early Monday morning 1-2 am just in time for start of e3 press conferences yay .
As i said above if you need me add me to steam as if im on my pc i have steam running .
Finally i will be keeping the server for more than the first month as ive not even scratched whats in the game and its fun but still a while till this months up ..
60fps_or_bust

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:07 am

I made a copy of a character from another server and put it on this one. Name is LT_Dan I had already started one but had a higher lvl one on another server and did the transfer. Hopefully with Cohh's audience the server will get some more people.
sirkaplay

Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:53 am

Hey MrMagpie, is the server set in the highest difficulty? Me and my tribe are having a hard time finding high lvl dinos, I think it might be related to that. I believe the highest difficulty value is 1. It'd be great if you could check that out for us. Thanks a lot.
oldmanmagpie

Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:07 am

To be honest it set out of box but ill set to 1 as theres only a few of us play on there .

Its now set to 1 enjoy.
sirkaplay

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:56 am

Great! It looks like a different game, now! So much harder! :D Thanks again
Weulitus

Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:37 am

Are you guys still active on the server? I made a char yesterday, but no one was around and every time I checked since it was showing as 0/40 in the server list (ofc I refreshed the list when checking).
oldmanmagpie

Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:07 am

Im on at at some point most days but it is quiet . Im trying to finnish witcher 3 so not on as much at moment (just pop on to feed pets) .
Big update today coming 2 new dinos , but wont be patched till i get in from work so 11pm uk time .
oldmanmagpie

Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:38 am

Ok im thinking of resetting the server this weekend and removing the password as no one is realy using the server so im going to start from scratch with no password till i get a few people using it . If you still want to use server but just are busy let me know and i may rethink reset .
Thugsteve038

Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:03 am

Hello, i play on the Ark server for a week orso now and before i could take out most wild dino's with 1 trankarrow but today i got a small steam update for Ark from like 350mb and now the 1 arrow doesnt work anymore. Can this be resetted to work again or is this just how ist gonna be from now ( also no problem btw ) .

thanx and greetings Thugsteve038
oldmanmagpie

Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:40 am

Hi
There have been no settings chainged so all i can think is that its a higher level dino as some of them take a lot more arrows to bring down .
All id say try a lower dino and move up to see what it takes i know it still took me 25 to bring sown a lev 116 trex .
The server settings will stop like they have been as long as i keep the server as people seem to like it .
I will add that on the 26th (Sat) this month the server will be getting reset and fliped so the north will be pve and south will be pvp .

hope your having fun ...
Thugsteve038

Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:01 pm

[QUOTE="oldmanmagpie, post: 28114, member: 50219"]Hi
There have been no settings chainged so all i can think is that its a higher level dino as some of them take a lot more arrows to bring down .
All id say try a lower dino and move up to see what it takes i know it still took me 25 to bring sown a lev 116 trex .
The server settings will stop like they have been as long as i keep the server as people seem to like it .
I will add that on the 26th (Sat) this month the server will be getting reset and fliped so the north will be pve and south will be pvp .

hope your having fun ...[/QUOTE]

Oke thanx for repliyng appreciate that, the thing is i have like 12 dino's now with 2 t-rex 1 from like lv 40 and 1 lv 90 and they both took
1 arrow to knock down at that time and all the others to but maybe it was a glitch or something idk . thanx and im still having a lot of fun
when i play only to bad not a lot ppl are on it anymore