Cohhilition ARK Servers

Server info for various games played within the Cohhmunity will be posted here.
Bambam192

Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:22 pm

Hey folks, it's been brought to my attention that due to the change in IP, some people are not aware the ARK servers are operational, they have been moved.

You can access the new information and token check through the following links:

Server 1
Server 2
If you have any issues you can leave a message here, contact me on steam or the Cohhilition Teamspeak.

Have fun,

Bambam

PLEASE NOTE: ARK servers are no longer operational.
resademilo

Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi Bambam,

I replied to you on steam but just in case i am leaving the message here also. I got your Steam message back on 4/7 but I am still not able to locate or connect to the old server. I talked with Haschen and it does not appear that he can connect either. I know you mentioned something about you logging in differently and I was wondering if the IP address has changed. I even tried using the server approval page for the cohhilition game servers but high server isn't connecting.

If the game has been running all this time, most of our dinos will probably be dead now and the buildings may start to decay with no one around. If this has occurred I was hoping we could check with whomever has been on in the last month (i haven't been able to log on for over two weeks), so see if we could roll back the server.

If anyone playing on the high server is able to access it, please let me know.
Bambam192

Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Hi Resa, think I got back to you on steam. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I'll pm you my email address, that way if you're having any issues you can always get me directly.

If you ever can't see the server on the list, the links above are normally updated to the new information by the mod team if the ip or password information has changed.

Sorry again for the delay in replying to this.

Bambam
Gaminggumper

Sun May 22, 2016 12:43 pm

The link for the "low" server, shows "Server is not responding" on Steam. Any suggestions?
[url='http://Image']Image[/URL]
resademilo

Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:32 am

[QUOTE="gaminggumper, post: 34452, member: 28997"]The link for the "low" server, shows "Server is not responding" on Steam. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
GaminGumper i responded to your message sent direct. Back on 4/10 and following my message above those links were not working. Whether they are now or not, I know i was not the only person who lost everything because they could not find an updated server link. Doesn't matter now, all mys dinos are probably dead so good luck on getting on your server.
Bambam192

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:05 am

Hi folks,

Just updating this information for any new members.

Due to a combined change of server hosts and lack of demand, the Cohhilition hosted ARK servers are no longer available.

Bambam