HurtWorld Server

Server info for various games played within the Cohhmunity will be posted here.
TheMeowstardCat

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:35 pm

I have recently got into Hurtworld. Myself and a few friends thought it was a good idea to open a server up that is public with plugins. If you do not know what hurtworld is. The game is like rust mixed with team fortress 2 gfx. It has vehicles very good building mechanics also craft weapons and much more. Anyways if you do own this game or in future will be owning it here is the name of my server HurtWorld Nation |Kits|24/7|PvP| also you can hit F1 in game and type this into console that appears: connect 167.114.209.117:12891 then hit enter.
To search for non official servers at main menu when you see the server menu hit the community servers and then search for server name.
Looking forward to seeing some of the community in game to have fun. The server is under 48 hours old so not a lot of people play on it.

link to hurtworld on steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/393420/
it is currently on sale for 20% off and have very positive reviews.

These Plugins have been added to server /tp and /sethome more commands to each in game. One lets you teleport to others with a request and other let you set home.
dbaum90

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:08 pm

was just about to post something about looking for people to play Hurtworld with. I started on one of the official servers, but it's so brutal and it would be nice to know there's at least 1 other person not trying to murder me on site.
TheMeowstardCat

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:20 pm

[QUOTE="dbaum90, post: 30766, member: 24986"]was just about to post something about looking for people to play Hurtworld with. I started on one of the official servers, but it's so brutal and it would be nice to know there's at least 1 other person not trying to murder me on site.[/QUOTE]
One reason why started my own. Hope you find it enjoyable.