SWTOR Server for Cohhilition?

Server info for various games played within the Cohhmunity will be posted here.
Geph_knows_best

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:51 am

Does anyone still play SWTOR? I'm playing again and wanted to see if there was a Cohhilition guild still active..

Mucho Thanks!!
SithWizard

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:02 pm

Sounds cool! I would play a little swtor sometime when able.
Nobodyhells

Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi, I'm playing SWTOR on EU server "The Progenitor".
DexterDan69

Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:02 pm

I have toons on both factions of Bastion (NA)
Broadwing22

Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:43 pm

Primary server is Jedi Covenant (NA) - multiple toons/both factions/
Asgardvds

Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:51 am

I just installed it.
Does anyone know if there is a server save for kids? My son wold like to play.
Broadwing22

Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:43 am

I'm on Jedi Covenant.

Two members of my guild had their kids play for a while, they usually played alongside them. They also had rules for the kids about interactions with other players, chat, voice (we use Discord). The kids didn't use voice. Their kids would mostly play solo or group with guildies. The GM's daughter liked to play Galactic Star Fighter and would queue solo. She also participated in a couple of story mode operations with us and did okay.

I don't think ANY server could be classified as family focused, just stay on top of the kids to stay out of General Chat (especially on Fleet).

If you're part of a decent guild, that can be helpful too if folks are on and know it's your son playing.

Like anything it can often be a scene from Spaceballs ("I knew it, I'm surrounded by A$$holes") but there are genuinely helpful people out there as well.

The highest concentration of A-holes will be found in PVP warzones and arenas, as well as the aforementioned general chat. But seriously gen/world/zone chat is awful is pretty much every MMO I've played.
Asgardvds

Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:26 pm

[QUOTE="Broadwing22, post: 38969, member: 58215"]I'm on Jedi Covenant.

Two members of my guild had their kids play for a while, they usually played alongside them. They also had rules for the kids about interactions with other players, chat, voice (we use Discord). The kids didn't use voice. Their kids would mostly play solo or group with guildies. The GM's daughter liked to play Galactic Star Fighter and would queue solo. She also participated in a couple of story mode operations with us and did okay.

I don't think ANY server could be classified as family focused, just stay on top of the kids to stay out of General Chat (especially on Fleet).

If you're part of a decent guild, that can be helpful too if folks are on and know it's your son playing.

Like anything it can often be a scene from Spaceballs ("I knew it, I'm surrounded by A$$holes") but there are genuinely helpful people out there as well.

The highest concentration of A-holes will be found in PVP warzones and arenas, as well as the aforementioned general chat. But seriously gen/world/zone chat is awful is pretty much every MMO I've played.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the hints.
:-D
Broadwing22

Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:43 pm

[QUOTE="Asgardvds, post: 38978, member: 75770"]Thanks for the hints.
:-D[/QUOTE]
You're most welcome! Happy SWTORing.
Robob

Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:12 am

I still jump on SWTOR & SWGEmu from time to time, on EMU its pretty dead lately as most are waiting for new publish with the Jedi stuff implemented. Once pub 9 drops I will be jumping into SWG again, I really enjoyed the nostalgia of playing the PreCU again on their server. If anyone jumps in and needs help hit me up on my main Robob (SWTOR - Jedi Cov and EMU), or the doc bot, DrRobob (only EMU)
  • CPU: Intel i7 - 2700k @ 4.7Ghz
  • Heatsink: Zalman CNPS9900PRO
  • Motherboard: EVGA Z68 FTW SLI
  • RAM: 16Gb Corsair XMS 1600Mhz
  • GFX: EVGA 1080Ti
  • SSD: Corsair Force GT 256GB
  • Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 27" (2560x1440)
  • Mic: Blue Yeti w/Boom Tri-pod & Pop Filter
  • Laptop: 13" Retina MacBook Pro (Late 2013-2.6Ghz/8GB/512SSD)
  • Software/Capture: Wirecast & BlackMagic Intensity Pro Thunderbolt