Starbound Live Release

Server info for various games played within the Cohhmunity will be posted here.
kruptTV

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:35 am

Hey guys! Looking to see how much interest there is in putting together a Cohhilition community server. I'll have look into how we can run one nowadays, I don't know what server hosters are charging or if anybody around here has the hardware and bandwidth to do such a thing. I played around running my own dedicated server from home last time we played starbound in 2014 or so. We do want a quality server to play on though and my home will no longer do the trick. The game is so much fun when you get to exploring and "colonizing" the new planets with a crew of friends, rather than on your own!
I searched though the forums and found an old starbound server post from last time, that was a couple years old and that thread is dead. Hope to get things moving here lemme know guys if we can chip in and get a server or who we talk to for servers etc! I'd be happy to chip in some and help with configuration or whatever we may need.

-krupt
KillaACE302

Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:41 pm

Please keep me posted.
kruptTV

Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:09 am

Well i guess that answers that question, not many in the community into playing this game i guess
Joulkath

Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:33 am

I think most people are playing single player. I know I've put in 29 hours in the last week.
kruptTV

Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:22 am

Yeah I'm over 200hrs mostly singleplayer now haha. I had blast with it when it was first out a couple years ago and now again for 1.0!