1.2 Terraria Server

Server info for various games played within the Cohhmunity will be posted here.
Domin0e_

Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Helloooo everybody!
Since the 1.2 Update is freshly released and the game is simply more fun in Multiplayer I've set up a small 1.2 Server for the Cohhilition (especially the european part) to use. The server is located in Frankfurt, Germany.

All rules of the Cohhilition are valid for the server. Also, Griefing and Exploiting is not allowed. All types of characters (Softcore, Medium, Hardcore) are welcome, however, for the time being, please join with FRESH characters!

No more server. :(

Slots: 18

PS: Please be sure to keep the spawn clean, as in no holes, Traps etc. - Also, building your home right on spawn could prove to parts of it getting destoyed by spawning Players. :p
"Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion."
Domin0e_

Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:00 pm

After having to deal with some other stuff, please let me tell you that the server is up to date, even if not used much.
Since there have been a few bugs regarding spawning objects in the world upon creation there will be a world reset shortly. By the way, feel free to join with whatever character you'd like to, as I guess most of us should have an opportunity to explore the new early and mid game solo or in groups.

If there is enough request, I could try to get a pvp map installed to play every now and then, as well.
Domin0e_

Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Aaaand we're back online! I started a new world, so some mini biomes would spawn properly. If anybody wants the old world file I can upload it.
stanley124

Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:48 pm

Is it still running?