CohhCraft

Server info for various games played within the Cohhmunity will be posted here.
rageemotion

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:27 pm

------- Server Offline -------
So lately I've been busy setting up a minecraft server for cohhilition and fans who been asking cohh if he plays 'minecraft' which he doesn't so this server for everyone to play and have fun at.
It's on beta right now, need to figure out other stuff what permissions that you can use and what you can't use, which that will help me a lot to success to make this server even bigger and under control.

Q) how to connect to cohhcraft?
A) by going to multiplayer then left click on add server
Server name: Cohhilition Craft or CohhCraft
Server address: ca.cohhcraft.com

By picture

Is there any whitelist?
Not yet, kinda running this for beta test.

Any minigames?
Not yet, remember it's beta, I want to find every permission that possible be suitable for each rank

Current things are done
- Faction ( PvP / Raid )
- Towny ( PvP / Residence place )
- Creative ( Non-PvP / Being creative on building stuff )

Lobby spawn: special thanks to my friend steven.
Faction spawn: special thanks to stormy
Towny mini spawn: special thanks to roel
Permissions: me & steven

How to move around?
type in chat /server you will see server list ( lobby , faction , towny and creative )
Pick up one that suit you =)

Rules:
1) No placing TNT randomly in faction or towny, there will be logs about specific person who tries to be a troll, which it will cause you a banned.
2) Don't grief in creative when someone add you into their plots, which obviously there's logs of what you've grief and destroyed.
3) No F - bombs and there's anti swearing, besides that if you caught by dropping f bombs then you will get 1st warning with a kick and then if you repeat what u said a banned.
4) Don't place blocks randomly in faction or towny when the place isn't claimed.

Related Errors:
Error occurred while contacting login server, are they down?
Click here when you're having this error, it will show you the login servers of "minecraft.net" real time status every 20 seconds to 5 minutes and no more. if it still same then check their twitter probably it's a 24-48 hours down time.
Which the error not from our side, it's from Minecraft.net login servers side!

I will appreciate any kind of support.
=========================================
Server spec:
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2
Frequency: 3.5Ghz
Burst: 3.9+Ghz
Ram: 128GB DDR3 ECC @1600Mhz
Harddisk:: SSD 160GB x3 softraid
Guaranteed bandwidth: 500Mbps
Burst: 1Gbps
Data Center: Canada

In use 8GB for OS
In use 64GB for beta cohhcraft.
Free 56 GB

Next plan when things grow bigger
Data center: US & EU =)
===========================================

if you've found a bug or having related questions, feel free to pm or posting in this thread.

Best Regards,
RageEmotion.
Not using this account anymore..
Cobrashikari

Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:35 pm

When there's a whitelist, add - Destabilise to that list!

I'll try and be on minecraft as long as there's players in the server. I find it more enjoyable with other people, rather than playing on a server by myself!

:D
ckaooa

Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:45 pm

I can't log into the server :'(
rageemotion

Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:59 pm

hello there, thank you for the respond folks :) , now I want you you to click here to check on minecraft login servers, it's normally on their side, which mostly everything is down now stay toon till they reboot or minecraft servers goes up.

I can ensure you it's mincraft.net services are down as you can see here.
Cobrashikari

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:03 pm

I've successfully added the server to the list and looks like it's pinging perfectly fine for me. 800 slots? Damn, you're crazy!
rageemotion

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Cobrashikari wrote:I've successfully added the server to the list and looks like it's pinging perfectly fine for me. 800 slots? Damn, you're crazy!
Yes cobra I am probably crazy hehe, it can handle up to 1500 players at once with no problems, mostly for now 800 slots opened for beta and stress test, so be sure to invite whoever you want when minecraft.net get their services up running again.
rageemotion

Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:56 pm

ckaooa wrote:I can't log into the server :'(
Cobrashikari wrote:I've successfully added the server to the list and looks like it's pinging perfectly fine for me. 800 slots? Damn, you're crazy!
Minecraft.net services are up and again if it goes down again please make sure to check here first. =) have fun folks ^_^
rageemotion

Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:34 am

Server has been rebooted now, reason: For security upgrade.
Down time: 5 minutes ~ 10 minutes as maximum time.

Edit:: Server is up running =) sorry for the delay, had a bit of troubles figuring out the security setup, now all good enjoy the game =D