Started my YouTube Channel!

Posts about media, music and video
Fireside_Stories

Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:49 am

Just posted my first YouTube video. It's amateur stuff but it's something for me to do while I look for a job. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeBU4d ... QktQEgzOeQ I also started a Patreon because I need better equipment and better internet. I actually hope to start streaming but right now my internet can't handle it and I can't afford to get better internet right now. Actually if it wasn't for family I'd be living on the streets right now but that's a long story and I doubt anyone really wants to hear it.

Anywho I would appreciate it if anyone could look at what I'm doing and give me any advice. Joining my Patreon would also be greatly appreciated but what I really need now more than anything is advice on how to make my videos better so that they're of a quality that deserves support.

Fireside Stories
Fireside_Stories

Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:21 am

I started a new series on my channel called "Analysis of Game Literature" or "Game Literature 101" You can find the first video here: [MEDIA=youtube]6f0nG20IgCY[/MEDIA]

That being said I have a whole series of these video planned but I would really appreciate some feedback and maybe even some ideas of what people would like to have future video made about. Also I'm just fishing for views lol the channel is new and while I do plan to keep making videos it's hard to be motivated when your views are in the single digits. Yes I know I'm just starting out and that's expected but it doesn't make it any less depressing lol.