Would like to have an opinion...

Posts about media, music and video
Orkh4nn

Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:09 am

Hello everybody !

So I posted this thread because I have 2 question that I would have an opinion/answer because I didn't find some answer on internet sa maybe someone could help me here... ;) ;) ;)

I stop streaming for a month ( I began in February ) becauise of some pb with with internet connexion and meanwhile I decided to learn to use After Effect.

I made my first introduction video for my Twitch channel here :

[MEDIA=youtube]dANPFfew6Fw[/MEDIA]

This is not the final version, it's only the half of complete version but I would like to have an opinion about it because this is my first video and some things could be improved I think. I just use After Effect since 3 weeks....

The 2nd thing, I would like an answer to, is the possibility or not to put "Twitch presents" in the introduction.

I don't want any pb of copyright, royalties,etc...( samples of this video are totally free, like the soundtrack so for these elemenst there is no pb ).

I don't know if I can write "Twitch presents" and could someone answer to this ?

Sry for my english, I hope all I wrote will be correct.

Thanks a lot,

Friendly,

Orkh4nn

;) ;) ;)
Alysante

Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:26 pm

I like your intro but would change a few things.
* The first 8 seconds with the static noise just irritates me. Maybe leave that out and start with second 8.
* Intro texts are nicely done but because I'm lazy it irritated me to look from one side to the other. I'd prefer it if all the texts are on the same side.
* From 0:52-1:01 when your write "Prepare" i think it would be a nice touch if you show shortly the streames you have at 1:02 in the background.
* And when you show all those streames you did. I think it's important to show your logo all the time. Somewhere faded in the background. As long as its there

Hope my opinion helps you <3
Orkh4nn

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:32 pm

Thx for feedback Alysante ;) ;) ;)