12 days in the Cohhilition

3 Word Story and other weird forum games
Hpcat

Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:05 pm

On the first day of Christmas the Cohhilition gave to me!

A whole day of Cohh streaming.

On the second day of Christmas the Cohhilition gave to me!

Two table flips, and a whole day of Cohh streaming.

On the third day of Christmas the Cohhilition gave to me!

Three big donations, Two table flips, and a whole day of Cohh streaming.

On the fourth day of Christmas the Cohhilition gave to me!

Four mods at once, Three big donations, Two table flips, and a whole day of Cohh streaming.

On the fifth day of Christmas the Cohhilition gave to me!

Five giveaways! Four mods at once, Three big donations, Two table flips, and a whole day of Cohh streaming.

On the sixth day of Christmas the Cohhilition gave to me!

Six hours of Mafia, Five giveaways! Four mods at once, Three big donations, Two table flips, and a whole day of Cohh streaming.

On the seventh day of Christmas the Cohhilition gave to me!

Seven new subscribers, Six hours of Mafia, Five giveaways! Four mods at once, Three big donations, Two table flips, and a whole day of Cohh streaming.

On the eighth day of Christmas the Cohhilition gave to me!

Eight empty mugs, Seven new subscribers, Six hours of Mafia, Five giveaways! Four mods at once, Three big donations, Two table flips, and a whole day of Cohh streaming.

On the ninth day of Christmas the Cohhilition gave to me!

Nine Dego borks, Eight empty mugs, Seven new subscribers, Six hours of Mafia, Five giveaways! Four mods at once, Three big donations, Two table flips, and a whole day of Cohh streaming.

On the tenth day of Christmas the Cohhilition gave to me!

Ten Sub emotes, Nine Dego borks, Eight empty mugs, Seven new subscribers, Six hours of Mafia, Five giveaways! Four mods at once, Three big donations, Two table flips, and a whole day of Cohh streaming.

On the eleventh day of Christmas the Cohhilition gave to me!

Eleven DayZ joggers, Ten Sub emotes, Nine Dego borks, Eight empty mugs, Seven new subscribers, Six hours of Mafia, Five giveaways! Four mods at once, Three big donations, Two table flips, and a whole day of Cohh streaming.

On the twelfth day of Christmas the Cohhilition gave to me!

Twelve hundred viewers, Eleven DayZ joggers, Ten Sub emotes, Nine Dego borks, Eight empty mugs, Seven new subscribers, Six hours of Mafia, Five giveaways! Four mods at once, Three big donations, Two table flips, and a whole day of Cohh streaming.
QueenOf All the Lurkers!
!hpcat
CohhCarnage

Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Awesome! Well done :D