Cohh and Chrizzzzz

3 Word Story and other weird forum games
dobbs01

Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:46 am

I just would like to thank Cohh and Chrizz for such a great night. I had never seen Chris on before Friday and had no Idea who he was. But after what I seen Friday I will always watch both streamers. Chrizz was trying to do his first Charity event and was 2 hours away from his 24 hr mark. Cohh who we all know make a living streaming, unselfishly sent all his viewers over to Chris. At the time Chris had 4k of his 1k goal. Yes he had made 4x his goal. Over the next two hours something special happened. $4k went to 5k then to 6 and with 24 minutes to go he went from 7k to over 9k. Yes i will post pictures of Chris who was crying real man tears! This was one of the greatest things on Twitch and IRL that I have ever witnessed. There were donations of 3 and $500 dollars coming in. I don't think Chris even played a game his last two hour and I am sure know one even noticed. The show was all the magic that was going on with the bids. Cohh,Chris you both are great people in my book. Thank you for such a great time! May the Cohhilition stay strong!
AshenDarke

Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:41 pm

"The power of kindness, compels you" Honestly this is a really great community. Full of helpful and generous souls for sure. I watched almost a hour of Chriz's stream just after he reached 4k.....Was great to see a person so moved by others generosity.
dobbs01

Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:02 am

Chrizzzz in tears!
Attachments
0cb693r.png
seanowsla

Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:48 am

i watched around 6 hours of this stream it was pretty fun and entertaining, huge success imo.
lowco2525

Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:32 am

I popped in several times to check in on Chrizzz, unfortunately didn't have too much time to watch, but I am so happy for Chrizzz, it was an awesome thing he did, and the community as well. I cannot wait for Cohh to do his 24 hour charity stream, I think it will be a huge success and its a great way for all of us to contribute to something greater than just gaming.
New! Check out the Cohhilition twitter! https://twitter.com/Cohhilition