New Game Plus, changes to the Cohhilition & moar!

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
MADhatter757

Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:54 am

This is an amazing idea Cohh! Its a solid way to help both the established and up-and-coming streamers. :D
Liquid_Lunch_Box

Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:29 pm

I only started watching after the live Dropped Frames panel at PAX Prime 2015 and I couldn't believe that I've missed this channel the entire time I watch Twitch. Cohh, your channel is amazing and the people/community are even more so. This is a really awesome thing for newer streamers and I'm excited to see how this will evolve as it goes, you're awesome, everyone is awesome, I love you all.

Good vibes to you all!
MythGameStream

Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:18 am

Taking the week off next week and will be working on upping my streaming setup. Hope to meet the reqs for NG+ membership. It's time to step this up from dabbling to something more.
Supergman52_Begong

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:36 am

So I know when this happens you will only be inviting people you know well in the community that are streaming. My question is about the future. Will you be inviting more people to the cohhilition twitch team as newer members start to become know in the community? I plan on starting to stream in about 3-4 years. Want to get through college first then do streaming as a hobbie after, just want to know if it will be possible to become apart of this team down the road?
Draven_812

Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Great news. Glad things can continue to move forward for the team and the Cohhilition. Been a great community to be a part. Happy to see you {cohh} be able to be part of something even greater. Being business oriented is a huge step. Keep up the great work.

See everyone around.
McGregorMedia

Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:38 pm

This is absolutely amazing, and I really can't wait to see where this leads. I can't even begin to say how awesome this will be for small streamers, really helping with what a lot of people consider the most difficult parts of starting out. You rock Cohh! <3
Azure1354

Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:51 pm

This sounds great! Already loving some the moves that the Cohhilition is making and really looking forward to what New Game Plus brings to Twitch. Keep making awesome things happen Cohh! <3
endlesssupra

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:25 am

I love this idea! I'm eagerly awaiting details later in the month!
SchmidtOutaLuck

Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Sounds awesome man, can't wait to see the new changes in action! So many big streamers don't help out the smaller guys that are just trying to get exposure but its cool to see that you are.
AmpSpace

Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:24 pm

Exciting change! Glad to see where this goes and watch the growth.
Zellidon

Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Early in 2015 I started for the first time trying to research Twitch teams to join in order to reach out and become involved with other streamers. I researched for a few days and decided to apply for a team which I won't name here that had one written requirement: to stream 80 hours at least every month. I was doing that at the time just barely, but I thought I should be able to fit in with the group anyhow. Little did I know there were some unwritten requirements like genre of game to play or streaming equipment that I didn't fit in with.

There were a few other teams I tried to join where I had similar experiences as well. Basically it gave me the impression that all Twitch teams were full of jaded entitled elitist a-holes. It was a terrible experience overall.

Though I've been an on and off again lurker on Cohh's stream I never really got deeply involved with the community and tended to avoid the streams because of spoilers (many of the games new and old he plays are ones I want to play and haven't yet T.T). Now that I've been able to poke around the community a bit my interest in becoming involved with other streamers has been piqued again. I feel like this is an actual friendly place to be. I'm glad you're doing this for the little guys and I hope to be a part of it some day.

Congrats on taking your stream to a professional level and thank you for being genuine.
Stryve1023

Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:01 am

The fact that you are constantly looking out for the community is amazing, Cohh. You balance a quite successful brand, drive yourself and successful streamers forward, and maintain a place where budding talent can gain much needed experience and viewership. I wish there were more people like you in business...heck, in the world. Massive Good Vibes to you, and we are all behind what you do, Sir!
PhoebusG

Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:33 am

Nice to see you reach new heights Cohh, been with you for 2 years now on and off and you've been a positive influence on my day. I am slowly working on learning the art of streaming from the absolute zero. I'll be looking forward to maybe one day joining the Cohhilition as a streamer (always been a part of it as a viewer).

Here's to a great, helpful and creative community! :) <3
itsZdan

Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:01 pm

any news on applications? since the news hasnt been updated since february and it does say more info in march :\
Callumdk

Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:49 am

Great Cohh ! , you deserve everything thats coming your way, the way you do it can't be done anymore professionally, actually having staff on your team thats fully paid , its mind blowing , i wish you and yours all the very best in the future !

Of course ill always be around as a dual sub to support you and your ideas.
Kotrin

Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:10 pm

[USER=7]@CohhCarnage[/USER] , I remember asking you back about 4 days before you posted this via a donation on how I can join your team. I remember you laughing and smiling as you said. "wait just a few, as some things are in the work." I've been a lurker for close to 1.5 years, sub now almost 6 + months and just started streaming myself. I watch you a lot and have you in the background as I stream also. I know a lot of what you talk about from my old profession(Electrician/Sales-management) of building and expanding and the full time manager part. Streaming a lone is a full-time job, not even to mention the countless hours/days the Tec Team 6 and your AWESOME mods do. If I get the chance to join the Cohhilition that would be awesome, but I also understand that I may not get that option....

...to continue my story, August 28th, 2015 I had my life change completely(part of why i'm streaming more than I used to). I went in for a simple surgery and woke up feeling the normal pain from it. Few minutes after pain medicine and looking over at my Dad(i'm 35 btw), I went to adjust myself and I couldn't push off of the bed. My brain didn't register the first failure of adjusting, but the need to try to get comfortable. Now at this point I've been out of surgery for almost an hour now. I tried to adjust again but this time I actually focused on using my arms and bending my legs, they didn't move. All this time I've been feeling more and more pain across the lower part of my chest/ribs. I start to shiver my bottom lip and I can feel the tears and now my mind is going 100 mphs as I say, "I can't move my legs..". It takes a few minutes for it to register with my Dad as the nurse comes in to check on me. I tell her what is going on and the happy smiling faces goes to a face I never want to see again; totally white,scared as she stepped back out and got another nurse to come in the room. They ask me a few questions and all this time i'm feeling like my lower part of my chest down is being crushed by a giant rock. I convey on how I'm feeling, what else is going on and they touch my lower legs and I can't feel them. They ask me try to bend my knee's and a few other activitie, all of which I'm unable to do. They step out and shut the door as all of a sudden I see a whirl of chaos outside my room. I'm now in pain beyond words can convey. I'm scared and crying. My surgeon had already left and the nurses had to call him back. Three hours goes by and my condition and pain is getting worse before the Surgeon arrives back. The surgeon does a few little tests and tells them to call an Ambulance, the closest hospital and schedule for an operating room. No one still hasn't told me what exactly is wrong at this point, but I've figured out i'm paralyzed from about the bottom of the ribs down to my toes, no movement, no feeling, nothing. Fast forward some, I'm waking up in the ICU wing, its now been 7-9 hours since my first surgery. My Surgeon comes in shortly and tells me that I had a hematoma @ my C5 that crushed my spinal cord. Don't know if we will get feeling back, use, or anything of my lower extremities, but the good thing is we have figured out what was wrong and have relived the pressure....

....Fast forward to present day now... I walk with a cane, I have problems with one of my legs, but I can walk and I count myself lucky. I am being told I may never physically work again and my my body, may never fully recover. I'm happy that I'm not paralyzed as bad as I used to be, but i'm no way out of the woods. Watching Cohhcarnage stream everyday, has helped and is one of the reasons I started streaming myself. I hope to one day be part of such a wonderful community as you have created here and would love to be given the opportunity of joining the Cohhilition and growing a wonderful community like you created for yourself and all your viewers, subs & Moderators =)

Thank you.

Kotrin
NikiTheLiger

Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:31 am

This plan sounds awesome! Gotta let some good friend streamers now about this so maybe they can apply also :)
Image Streamer, Youtuber and Marketing enthusiastic - Streaming Guides at: https://streamersguides.com/ Image
StartPlayFinish

Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:45 am

[QUOTE="itsZdan, post: 32833, member: 9033"]any news on applications? since the news hasnt been updated since february and it does say more info in march :\[/QUOTE]
Theres no applications for the Cohhilition. Cohh will manually pick people from the community who he feels deserve the chance.
withthewolves

Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:09 am

(Please delete this if it isn't relevant)

Hey everybody!

I saw a few people sharing their stories/ideas with the community and decided to think along with a friend for an idea of our own. I am simply asking for opinions for in the future as we will be starting this up over the next coming months.

Our idea is for me and my friend to start two seperate channels, with the same theme based on the Cherokee Wolf tale. (This is a short story that focuses on a wolf, that has two different personalities. Long story short, one half is Evil and one half is Good) We will be streaming seperately at seperate times, however on some occasions we will stream at the same time playing COOP games that allow the characters to express Personalities, in this case one of us playing the Evil one and the other playing the Good one in the game.

So yeah, that's our idea. Just an opinion from the community would be very appreciated.

Thanks everyone,

\o/
Somethin112

Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:52 am

[QUOTE="StartPlayFinish, post: 33102, member: 62806"]Theres no applications for the Cohhilition. Cohh will manually pick people from the community who he feels deserve the chance.[/QUOTE]
What would be something that a smalltime streamer could do to get noticed by Cohh???