Help Cohh Have the Best Dark Souls III Run Ever!

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
Timtom18

Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:26 am

You could totally do a glass cannon build! Crappy armor, with the best weapons. You could put limitations such as you can only upgrade some stats to a certain point, while you can go ham on weapons. So basically practice your dodges and one shot!!
Darkblazerith

Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:36 am

Assassin: High Dex build, Must use daggers and must be under the 40% weight cap for fast roll. 20 vigor no spells. Starting class is the one with the highest Dex. Can use starting weapons till you get daggers. This build can be tweaked as needed just laying down the basis.
JohnArc994

Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:39 am

I think an Erza Scarlett from Fairy Tale build would be cool have like a long hair red head female character who can use a wide range of weapons and different armor sets no bows except to get loot if a play through like this is viable I think it would be fun to watch.
Metal__Beard

Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:59 pm

The Magic Addict

Glass Cannon Mage build, no weapons besides those capable of casting spells.
Must ALWAYS have a magic buff active, magic shield, Hush, Slow Fall, ect.
If all buffs wear off during a fight, must reactivate at least one buff before continuing to fight.
Must peruse strong magic at all costs. If a ring increases magic damage at the cost of life, you must wear it, ect. Sorc/Dark allowed, no miracles.
Gaminggumper

Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:52 pm

[QUOTE="Revellion_OP, post: 32989, member: 74382"]I was going to post something like this. Legolas/Robin Hood bow-centric build. I feel the fact that it would be something different would make it interesting/entertaining... as long as it isn't too easy.[/QUOTE]
I like this idea but i couldn't image it being effective against most enemies and especially bosses. How could you keep your distance enough to be effective?
[url='http://Image']Image[/URL]
Cold_Feedback

Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:19 pm

The Spell Samurai

Using a katana two-handed in combat, but utilizing spells to enhance your blade. In combat you MUST have a blade enhancement active, you are not restricted on the type of enhancement, however you cannot use any other type of spells. Remember, HONORABLE FIGHTING!
izzzzzzzzaya

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:11 pm

The Monkey King:

A combination of Luck, Dexterity, and Faith and the wielding long two handed weapons Spears, Pikes, and Halbred. The standard tactics are mischief, cheese and excess risk; all for science.
Vaiceroy

Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:52 am

The Gambler

A roleplay that adds a ton of randomness. Obviously the focus is on luck and gambling, so Cohh will roll a D100 for pretty much every decision he has to make, anything above his current luck stat is a failure, while anything up to and including is a success.

• Every levelup: A failure = luck. Only on a success can he pick a stat himself.
  • All NPC's (excluding those starting in the shrine): A failure = kill. Success = let live.
  • Optional bosses: Failure = let live. Success = kill.
  • Player invaders: Failure = offer yourself in tribute. Success = fight.
Those are the basics of the gambler, time to pick between the Newbie or the Dedicated Gambler.

The Newbie doesn't affect Cohh's playstyle very much, only how he interacts with the world.
  • Make a cointoss: Heads = Pick your class yourself. Tails = Deprived.
  • Playstyle is up to Cohh
  • Ability to veto any choice for a small price chosen by either the mods or chat.
The Dedicated

Going with The Dedicated may be too much to ask, but I think it could be a ton of fun.
  • Make a cointoss:
  • Heads = Pick from the 2-5 most voted playthroughs and use those restrictions on top of being a gambler.
  • Tails = Roll a D5, on a 1 you get to pick from the top 5 most voted playthroughs yourself. On a 2-5 you use that one.
  • Should the two playthroughs ever contradict eachother the Gambler is the one you follow. Before being an honorebru samurai, the pope or whatever, you're a gambler.
  • Ability to veto any choice at an increasingly detrimental price chosen by whoever Cohh seems fit, all things in moderation kids.
Feel free to change things around if they wont work, but i'm sure tech team 6 can figure out a way to implement a D100 into the overlay.
EpicGladiator

Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:00 am

The Schwarzerker:
Dual Weild on weapons.
Medum armor only.
High vigor and High endurance.
After every boss/miniboss kill or every 5x minion combo cohh must make the arnold noise as if going beserk.
Must help all ai.
savepluto

Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:56 am

I love the idea of a luck build where he can only use luck base armor and weapons. Seems like it would be fun :)
Snorlax_pillow

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:01 am

Well... now that Cohh asked about a duel playthrough, how about a duel, axes only, The Last Mohican build.
Armor: No Metal armor and no upper body piece. Only cloths, bare chest. Get the Nameless king headpiece to officially became a chieftan!!
Throw away or sell any metal pieces you acquired.
Weapon: Can be a set of twin axes, or two different axes. As long as they are hand axes.
Bow is allowed, but no cross bow and wooden bow only. Throwing knives too, but no explosive.
No magic.
Utilized your herbs, consumable, etc. to the max to make up for the lack of armor protection.
Stat: Mainly Dex and Endurance but Coh can still tweak around as long as the highest is Dex.
Class: Deprived.
The main theme is about Survival. You do not go around hindering other people but you will KILL anyone who messed with you. That included insulting, attempt murder, robbery, etc.
Also, make your skin red, rock a Mohawk hair (Or anything that look like an American Indian), slim body type.
AND your character's name shall be UNCAS!!!!
OXSpawn

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:27 am

Build:
· Reaver
Two handed melee fighter with swords, high strength and end/dex build. Vigor limitation. Hit slow and hard.

Starting class:
· Deprived – all stats at 10.

Stats during game:
· 1st 25 levels all points have to go into strength, after level 26 you may choose stat allocation based on the next restriction.
· After this strength needs to be balanced to 20 points above the next highest stat. (meaning if you level dex to 16 you need another point in strength before leveling dex to 17.)
· Vigor may NEVER go above 16.
· Int and Att may not exceed the original 10 points.

Weapons:
· The character must at all times use a two handed grip on swords, however once a proper two handed sword is obtained one may not equip one handed swords, no shields allowed at ANY point.

Armor/utility:
· At no point in time may the character us a load lessening item (no havel’s ring or any such item)
· All armor worn must be of the same set, and all slots of that set must be worn at all times, if one slot is unused in a set there may not be any replacement item for it.

Ember:
· ONLY to be used at the start of a boss fight. It is not allowed to use ember to refill health in the middle of the fight, nor postpone the usage mid-way.
· If the boss is cleared the character can stay in this state till it dies, but then needs another boss to ember up.

Additional fun for cohh:
Shogun Red is active, being able to set his own limitations during the playthough.
The dark knight of derp
Asapps

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:31 am

Something with ranged!
happystateofbeing

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:33 am

[QUOTE="savepluto, post: 33190, member: 72498"]I love the idea of a luck build where he can only use luck base armor and weapons. Seems like it would be fun :) [/QUOTE]
Agree, I think a luck build would be the most fun to watch. Probably brutal to actually play until it reaches a good luck level though.
tomperino

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:51 am

Dear community,

I was thinking of a dwarven build.
So lots of strength, vitality etc. I was thinking in the direction of Great hammers, Greataxes and pickaxes. For example i found Smough's Great Hammer on the wiki (http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/S ... eat+Hammer). If you then have really heavy armor, lots of health and you heal a bit with every attack you put down... You're just a huge tank.

I think it's also really challenging, because you'll probably fat roll a lot, you need to time your attacks right with these weapons and so on.

There's a picture below to kind of get a feel of what i mean with this build.

Hope you like this one!

RespaWin99

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:53 am

Starting Class: Sorcerer

Level: 110
Vigor: 20
Attunement: 24
Endurance: 30
Vitality: 25
Strength: 13
Dexterity: 18
Intelligence: 50
Faith: 7
Luck: 12

Then when you get over that level just keep lvling in vigor or something :D

Head: Dancer's Crown
Chestpiece: Dancer's Armor
Gauntlets: Dancer's Gauntlets
Legs: Dancer's Leggings

Main Hand Weapon: Crystal Sage's Rapier
Off Hand Weapon: Staff of your Choise

Then use spells of you choise aswell!

This is the build I would like to see in Cohhcarnage's PC playthrough
sssnaky666

Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:02 pm

Build #1:Only dual wield, 30 vig 50 dex 30 str 30 end and 20 vit No fire bomb bow and crossbow are ok. Mercenary starting class.
Build #2 :p yromancer no heavy armor and always in a skirt or robe. 40 int 30 vig 30 end 40 dex the rest attun
Build #3:Hobo. Start as deprived class. You chose the stats but only armor that looks like clothes and only weapon that looks like you could find in a farm or in your house ( hammer, scythe, pitch fork, axe, and short sword ). No magic but you can get miracles.

NG+ Build : Dragon run. If it is possible.
Splatterfest

Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:06 pm

2h Scythe build would be cool I don't care what armor or stats Cohh needs I want to see him experiment himself with that
TheRefrained

Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:44 pm

The True Ashen One
You hate the light. You shy away from every bonfire you light and can not stand close to it when not using it. You never use embers, as you despise this aspect of your being, wholeheartedly; or you'd like it be so.
Vigor limited up to 22.
Can only ember when facing a boss, and only if it has already struck you down more than 10 times. If you do beat a boss while embered, you have to suicide twice and lose all the souls acquired from it.
Weaponswise, every option is available, excluding fire and lightning infused ones. Must infuse weapon used with either dark or hollow gem if lacking infusion. If already infused it's ok.
No shield whatsoever, two-handing encouraged but not mandatory.
Strength must be leveled at least up to 25, giving access to the majority of the weapons.
No less than 20 Dex to further increase the available arsenal.
About the other stats? Go nuts, although i would recomend either int or faith.(whichever increases dark/hollow damage in ds3)

Additional notes
If a boss is using a fire or lightning weapon, you have to be extra aggressive, desperate to extinguish their light. (possible exceptions Nameless King/ Soul of Cinder)
No more than one firebomb can be used on one enemy.
When invaded you can ember for the fight but have to suicide before continuing with pve. (can warp back, spend souls, buy weapons, etc. but can't go on embered)