St. Jude Month Goal Suggestions... #2!

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
Ms_Chaotica

Sun May 22, 2016 3:43 pm

Drawful Twitch Style
For each $50+ donation, Laina will draw what is asked for on the white t-shirt that Cohh is wearing. I guess you could draw on yourself, but that could be difficult at best. The shirt can go to highest donor for this at the end. Or burn it. Whatever floats your boat.

Alcohol Roulette
For every $500 donated, one drink will be consumed. The list will be generated ahead of time, and a d20(?) will be rolled to determine what drink is made and consumed.

Empty the Vault
For every $500 in donations, some piece of swag will be given away from the vault of goodies.

Genre Day
The donations vote which genre type of game will be played the next day. (FPS, JRPG, etc.) Top donor gets to pick the first game.
xanxer

Sun May 22, 2016 4:15 pm

80K goal- Time to cook dinner... live

show us step by step how you cook something LOL
Joku212

Sun May 22, 2016 11:09 pm

2 days of heavily modded skyrim and 2 days of mass effect 3 multiplayer
orhusby

Mon May 23, 2016 12:53 am

Alright... how about this:

60K Goal: Cohh and Laina has to dual stream for an entire day. Preferably Cohh on his channel, Laina on hers.
70K Goal: Cohh does an all day cooking stream. He could get help from Laina if he wants, but the majority of the work He will have to do himself..
80K Goal: All the animals in the Carnage household gets a character of their own in Project Resurgence.
90K Goal: Cohh and Barry (both with facecams) will dualstream a full day games of their own deciding.
100K Goal: Cohh will cosplay Ezekiel_III for an entire week including a full playthrough of "I want to be the Boshy"
110K Goal: Cohh will legally change his name to 'Cohh GoodShow Carnage'.
120K Goal: Cohh will do a 24 hour livestream of Minesweeper.
Strangemind1978

Mon May 23, 2016 5:27 am

Hey.. first Post here on the forums :D

The ideas I like most:
1) Cohh doing a stream in a catoutfit and meeeooow-ing on every sub/resub
2) playing with the kids of St. Jude

My own idea:
as we learned earlier Cohh can't brew coffee... how about he has to do it for, lets say, 1 Week worth of morning streams.. and not only brewing it but DRINKING it too :D
Tremert

Mon May 23, 2016 6:25 am

Yeah! Could be some goal show us your house, your pets or do some video showing us something about where do you live :O
DaDanksterOG

Mon May 23, 2016 7:35 am

[QUOTE="orhusby, post: 34470, member: 18469"]Alright... how about this:

60K Goal: Cohh and Laina has to dual stream for an entire day. Preferably Cohh on his channel, Laina on hers.
70K Goal: Cohh does an all day cooking stream. He could get help from Laina if he wants, but the majority of the work He will have to do himself..
80K Goal: All the animals in the Carnage household gets a character of their own in Project Resurgence.
90K Goal: Cohh and Barry (both with facecams) will dualstream a full day games of their own deciding.
100K Goal: Cohh will cosplay Ezekiel_III for an entire week including a full playthrough of "I want to be the Boshy"
120K Goal: Cohh will do a 24 hour livestream of Minesweeper.[/QUOTE]

pretty sure I would be ready to die if I had to watch minesweeper for 24hrs.. much less Cohh having to play it.
CaptainRazel

Mon May 23, 2016 9:34 am

[QUOTE="orhusby, post: 34470, member: 18469"]Alright... how about this:

120K Goal: Cohh will do a 24 hour livestream of Minesweeper.[/QUOTE]
Maybe change his name to Cohh_Carnage LOL..
Shabtai1024

Mon May 23, 2016 11:25 am

[QUOTE="nuuriell, post: 34337, member: 15087"]Image

Whew! This has been a busy month! Thanks to everyone in the community, we have raised over $50,000 for St. Jude, effectively completing all the goals we set out. Since the goals are complete Cohh has decided to add more, and we want your suggestions again. ^_^ Let's try to see what we can accomplish!

For the kids!

nuu[/QUOTE]
Husband-wife cosplay at next con both attend.
Full One-Punch man cosplay to go w/ shaved look.
Sub and High Token Holder chance to act as official backseat gamer for an hour over the course of a game w/ a dedicated chat channel to Cohh.
Cam on most typically active animal in the house.
Rokanos

Mon May 23, 2016 11:28 am

70k goal - cooking with Cohh!
Nervarel

Mon May 23, 2016 11:34 am

We need that St.Jude-Stream!