Cohhilition Stream Team Highlight of the Month - FuzzyFreaks

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
pal_me

Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:38 pm

The Cohhilition Stream Team would like to present it's next Team Member Highlight of the month. We asked FuzzyFreaks a few questions to help us get to know her. Check it out and give her a follow!

Q: What is Your Twitch Name / Channel?

A: www.twitch.tv/FuzzyFreaks

Q: How did you come up with your Twitch name?
A: I used to make toys under the name “FuzzyFreaks” and kept the name when I started streaming as I liked it.

Q: What type of games do you stream?
A: ?: I’m a variety streamer, I have a particular love of survival games like The Forest and Empyrion, colony management sims like Rimworld, RPGs such as Mass Effect and stealth games like Thief.

Q: What is your streaming schedule?
A: I generally stream 10.30AM GMT with a day off on Tuesday and an evening cooking stream on Sunday.

Q: Does your channel have a theme?

A: Spiders. (sorry arachnophobes!) It started off with my spider avatar and snowballed from there and now I’m That Weird Spider Lady. :)

Q: When did you start streaming?
A: June 2014

Q: Do you stream full time or part time?
A: I stream full time, BEST JOB EVER!

Q: What made you decide to stream?
A: I used to play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer with a group of friends and they suggested I start streaming. The rest is history!

Q: What did you do before streaming / or do in addition to streaming?

A: I was a full time mum with a part time cleaning job

Q: What makes your channel different from everyone else’s?
A: Me and my community! We’re a unique bunch of oddballs, but there’s a lot of good-hearted people. Fair warning, they’re keen on puns though.

Q: Where do you see yourself and your channel in a year? Five years?
A: I don’t have any concrete plans, but I want to continue making my stream a place where fun people can hang out and get to know each other. Community is a cornerstone of my stream and I want to do everything possible to make mine even more amazing. :3

Q: What has been your biggest challenge while streaming?
A: Honestly? getting started on time. I’m terrible at getting sidetracked by shiny objects and interesting things. I’m currently making an effort to do better.

Q: Where can folks find you on social media?
A: https://www.instagram.com/fuzzyfreaks/

Q: Where are you from?
A: UK, currently living in Glasgow.

Q: Favorite game ever played:
A: ummm… Probably ME1. I’ll never forget how epic the final citadel battle was.

Q: What upcoming game are you looking forward to most? Why?
A: Scorn looks like it’s going to be weird and cool, and I’m desperately hoping that Bioware don’t mess up Andromeda.

Q: What is your streaming / hardware set up?
A: i5 6600k cpu, 16gig ddr3 ram, gtx750ti gpu. Recently upgraded the cpu/motherboard due to processor seppuku, new card is next on the “to do” list.

Q: Tell us something about yourself that your viewers would find surprising:
A: I think there’s very little about me that would surprise my viewers, I’m not exactly secretive. Um… I bellydance? I guess not everyone knows that.

[MEDIA=youtube]iiMTVl5-LWY[/MEDIA]
DrClawMD

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:05 pm

FYI the first link to FuzzyFreaks' Twitch page is wrong. It goes here: https://www.twitch.tv/kingradinov
PropitiationDannyb

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:29 am

[QUOTE="DrClawMD, post: 40745, member: 68622"]FYI the first link to FuzzyFreaks' Twitch page is wrong. It goes here: https://www.twitch.tv/kingradinov[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it has been changed to link to the correct channel. :)
HellbornNL

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:49 pm

fuzzy is a wonderfull streamer and a crazy person with a cool group off people around her. seriously drop in there sometimes and your mind be blown by all the Derpy stuff that happens there. i should be around that channel some more XD
Nausico

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:12 pm

I like watching Fuzzy Cook stuff!
Cut_n_Run

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:28 am

Love Fuzzy!