We Want Your Suggestions!

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
Ka0t1c1985

Mon May 22, 2017 10:54 pm

opportunity to give a non-sub a chance to win a free month subscription
TomHawkins_

Tue May 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Great ideas so far! Here are some more.

Extra tokens for time watched. either 1.5-2 times, or an extra tokens per hour watched.

Further reduction of tokens required in any server based games.

With either or both of these, you're only really boosting low token epic subs, for those that have been around, maybe these:

Epic Scroll bar: A tab like the hellos that pop up, only a constant bar that rotates the epic sub's names.

For fun: maybe a one a week/month YouTube video of Cohh thanking each of them in a special way? xD

EDIT:
Just remembered one: Epic subs gaining tokens even if they aren't in the channel.

Edit: Crossing out the extra tokens since I missed reading that... Whups.
TheJimmyCostner

Tue May 23, 2017 9:42 pm

I was thinking maybe some game 4.99 or under cost that Cohh picks out every month.. gifted to everyone in $25 tier.
Th3MadScientist

Wed May 24, 2017 9:52 am

discount at the token store or merchandise store is pretty good things
Asgardvds

Wed May 24, 2017 10:54 am

Additional giveaway and hugheaway entries for 25$ subs will be problematic. There are legal reasons why that should not be done. It is like a lottery. I know other streamers do that and they are on very thin ice there.
TomHawkins_

Thu May 25, 2017 1:28 am

Edit: Added another ETS item. Stream Shout!
Edit 2: None of these are Token Speedups, or Token increases, as requested in the OP.

Another idea. Epic subs get access to more Token Store items (A super secret hidden Token Store page?!) *ahem*. Any of the Epic Token Store, (let's call it the ETS) items would cost much less than the normal Token Store, but expire monthly. This would be so you would only be able to purchase the ETS items if you were currently an Epic sub.

Ideas for the ETS items might be:

Epic Custom Welcome: The bot will greet you morning and afternoon instead of just daily. It would also put your name up on the stream for a longer period of time than the normal Hello Center - maybe with neon lights and a fanfare... or something like that. ;)

Cohhilition Store Discount: Possibly in three tiers of 5%, 10% and 15-20% off. Generates a one time use coupon for X Tokens for a discount on the Cohhilition Store. OR: Direct money discount, for an example, $5, $10, or $15 off. (The websub standard is 600 tokens = $1, with discounts at higher levels. So potentially 3,000 tokens for $5 | 5,500 Tokens for $10 | 7,000 tokens for $15)
(Also: The store discount has been mentioned by you good people before, so definitely not my original idea, just it is a good idea, so I'm making room for it here.)

Whitelist Pass: (I'm not so sure about this one, but throwing it out there.) A one time pass for a specified private server game that Cohh is playing. If you do not have enough tokens to join by default any private server, you could instead buy a Whitelist pass to join for X tokens. (Again, not sure because it's really pay to play with Cohh if you have the tokens, and it doesn't sound great, but maybe something along these lines.)

For something completely ridiculous.
Rent a Cohh!: You get to pick a game for Cohh to try and/or play for an afternoon stream. Pick a favorite game that Cohh has played before, or something has never been streamed! Disclaimer: Cohh may think it is a *dingus game, and choose not to play it, or stop playing - but for 30,000 Tokens, he'll consider it, because you're epic.
*Cohh's opinion of a dingus game is not necessarily a reflection of the quality, completeness, playability, or enjoyability of said game, or a reflection on your personal tastes or enjoyment of games. It is merely a statement that Cohh thinks it is a dingus game.

Stream Shout!: Send a message to Cohh along the same lines of a tip or bits, only with tokens! (Personal note: there are many times I want to send Cohh a message, but the money can be a great barrier to prevent spam, yet for $25 a month, could send Cohh a couple extra messages for your time investment!)

~~~

If anyone else would like to jump on the ETS train with more ideas, I more than welcome it! The criteria would be: Only purchasable if you are an Epic sub, expires monthly or is a one time use, and costs tokens.
elmhing

Sun May 28, 2017 4:17 pm

[QUOTE="nuuriell, post: 44310, member: 15087"]Hey, dudes!

Twitch has brought new channel subscription options; as such, we are changing how subs/websubs/perks work. The 3 new tiers are $4.99, $9.99, and $24.99; our changes are explained here: http://www.cohh.tv/subtiers

What we would like is for people to suggest cool perks/rewards for the $24.99 tier sub. Please keep in mind that we may or may not use your suggestion.

Good Show!

nuu

Note: Extra or more tokens ideas will not be considered; we will never have tokens be something viewers can pay for. Thank-you for your understanding. ^_^[/QUOTE]
Please make it possible to buy subs for our friends who can't afford it. There are several regular viewers who are not subs and I would gladly buy subs for them!
HellbornNL

Sun May 28, 2017 7:40 pm

[QUOTE="elmhing, post: 44578, member: 55034"]Please make it possible to buy subs for our friends who can't afford it. There are several regular viewers who are not subs and I would gladly buy subs for them![/QUOTE]
i second this very much. but its hard. to do that within our systems. if its possible some non-subs are gonna have a big suprise and i know a few i would love to see them with that wonderfull C infront off their name!
oh_MrBlueSky

Wed May 31, 2017 11:24 am

[QUOTE="Boosterkiller9, post: 44321, member: 90271"]I Think they should automatically get the custom Bot Command and the Custom Welcome from the Token store[/QUOTE]
Well thought.
:cohhOld:
aksfjh

Wed May 31, 2017 11:49 pm

I think token store discounts or "free" things from the token store essentially amount to extra tokens.

I like the idea of just being bumped up on the cohhHi intro. I also really like the idea of a t-shirt, mug, or any physical item of "thanks" if you've subbed at that level for certain intervals (every 4, 6, or 12 months?), but I understand there's more logistics and complications to that.
lentinant

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:56 am

• Few seconds earlier access to sub games (same to how subs have now compared to non-subs)
  • Higher priority in pools (when Cohh picks names for in-game characters)
tuktukNJ

Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:42 pm

maybe $25 guys can suggest a game for @Cohh to play and he tries it for an hour or so on the certain days?
AeirouOrlay

Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:07 pm

Allow them to bypass the lifetime token requirements in opportunities to play with Cohh. For example, there was a 10k requirement to play with Cohh in Conan.

Let epic tier subs vote on fan-made t-shirt designs to be sold in the store.

Make it a temporary bonus that top tiered subs can vote for the extra two avatars they currently have exclusive access to.

Cohh has mentioned in the past that since his beanies are handmade, he didn't want to put them up for sale on the store. Maybe, depending on the current amount of 25 dollar subs, this could be an option for them to purchase one for themselves?
Ernedar

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:50 am

Hi. I think i have a suitable suggestion for Cohh for 25USD sub reward. When you are that tier of sub, Cohh might do Borderlands full Coop playthrough. And those 3 other will be 25USD tier subs. Different for every game.
"Man can be destroyed, but not defeated." (E. Hemingway)
SugarGliderDude

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:07 am

Be nice if someone who has been subbed to Cohh for over 2+years to be given auto entrys to giveaways.... Ive been subbed for over 3 years now, and a $10 sub is given more than someone whos been subbed for years.