Future Conference Suggestions

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
ReggaeSan

Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:46 am

I enjoyed it way more than DF because he wasn't talking over the presentation the whole time and it was fun to see his reactions to the trailers
iTzNorseman

Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:33 am

Personally I'm most interested in cohh's opinions so the single coverage works best for me. I've recently started watching dropped frames and love the coverage I'll be curious to see what's in store for today's (6/14/2017) coverage, no doubt post E3 opinions and summaries.
CaptainRabbits

Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:06 pm

As many said I liked both. I think what I'd like the best is what has been done during this E3: cover the bigger conferences with DF and some other smaller conferences by Cohh in solo :)
Nightmare247365

Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:12 pm

I think during normal weeks Dropped Frames is great. However, E3 is huge on the games. Xbox just played video after video and that does not give a large amount of time to talk during the presentation without missing something. For that reason, I think Cohh solocasting E3 was great. We get to hear his opinion without other people talking over each other and missing content. I would suggest for Next Year, please Solo E3 coverage and then maybe do a recap show with Dropped Frames. That way we get the best of both worlds.
Simon_Verhoeven

Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:33 pm

For me it depended a bit on what he was casting. Generally I preferred solo Cohh since there was more chat interaction, and we got to see his facial reactions. But for streams that interest him less like the EA one I'd prefer he do that with DF for the viewers that do like sports games.
Rajven

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:34 pm

I like the dropped frames episodes and really want them to continue.

But for shows like e3 i would probably like it more with less people, gets kinda hard and sometimes even annoying when you try to follow whats being said both by the streamer and said on the e3 show, while at the same time have 2-3 other people trying to talk over each other.
zombieradio28

Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:16 pm

I think the general opinion here is consistent. We all subscribe to Cohh and follow him for him. DF is cool, but we don't know the other streamers the way we know Cohh. When brand new games are being announced, we're really interested in Cohh's opinions and viewpoints. I would prefer, and based on this thread I think that other people would agree, that we could watch the conference with Cohh to get his personalized take, then have a wrap-up later on with the DF guys.
UnderStone

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Was great, sadly i think he missed the Digital Devolver show after Bethesda. Should probably check it out, the 15 minutes are just hilarious.
Dangosango33

Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:53 pm

more Cohh! :D

yeah I kinda gave up on dropped frames because I prefer to find my gaming news :P

but if Cohh wants to do more solo conferences whether it's E3 or commentary on other convention events that'd be awesome!
Rucent

Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:07 pm

While I didn't see Cohh's solo stream, I know that I'd enjoy it way more than the DF E3 shows.
TinglesMagicWords

Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:50 am

I think the best way to go is solo stream during conferences with dropped frames/group discussion afterwards.
Papzapper

Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:43 am

[QUOTE="nuuriell, post: 44955, member: 15087"]Hey, dudes!

Cohh had SO much fun solo-streaming the PCGaming conference at E3. Now he wants your feedback on how it went, whether he should do future solo conference streams, and any other ideas you have.

Let him know!

nuu[/QUOTE]

Loved the direct input from Cohh, input from chat, Questions and live honest ( not prepared) answers. I would watch again any day!

GoodShow
bobson0415

Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:34 am

I think he should do which ever feels better for him.
I do feel he gets a bit quiet when doing the DF E3-streams. Feels more active when doing regular DF.
But I'm cool either way! :)
swiv3l

Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:22 am

Hi Cohh,

I really enjoyed your solo stream on E# 2017. I really appreciate your personal perspective on games, gaming information and life in general. I also watched a bit of your group stream as well. My general feeling was I appreciate all the other streamers but when you are trying to get a perspective on a game it was kind of hard to hear ones opinion. More of a joke fest! But I do enjoy that as well. So I guess do both.
Thanks for all you do.
RogueMoo

Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:17 am

For me Dropped frames was good but to much talking over the conference and could not hear everything. I loved the pc conf with cohh as he didnt talk over everything and as always has his opinions that he backs up by explaining them which i sometimes dont agree with but respect them/him either way
Yuri_d11

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:19 am

Cohh solo casting was amazing. Dropped frames is also amazing, and I think Cohh should do the PC Gaming Show solo every year, because I think he is the most enthusiast one in dropped frames about the PC Gaming Show.
Revellion_OP

Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:52 am

I like both solo Cohh and DF. I like his interaction with other streamers and the discussions that they have with each other. As others have said, though, it can become a bit much when there are 4 or more people all talking over each other. Alternatively, solo Cohh gets to interact more with chat. I feel like a duo stream, Cohh plus just one more person might be a good balance. (I love Cohh+Bikeman streams regardless of what they're doing).

With all that in mind, I don't have a strong preference of one over the other. I guess it's mostly just what Cohh prefers. A happy Cohh is a happy chat. cohhL
townm79

Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Cohh, I'm super biased as an Atlanta-metro resident, but I'd love to see you at DragonCon each September. Hopefully that's close enough to RDU that you could easily attend the event.