Cohh Needs a Path of Exile Build!

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
Sloniu6

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:27 pm

[QUOTE="dario346, post: 51505, member: 17916"]https://pastebin.com/PfP3jCTC

Here for statick strike the only different in gems are removing static orb and puting Totem and changin the 6link (put fortify/maim/(savage hit or something forgot the name) instead of elemental damage on dualstrike)

Build has a lot of room for improvment.
Slayer would work but then have to change from dual wield to 2handed also viable but cant do dualstrike.And if you use dualstrike with slayer you would lose a decent amount of DPS for leech[/QUOTE]
Why exacly did you pick that body armor, with endurance charges you get 80% phys dmg reduction thats capped at 64%. IMO its huge overkill, I'd put more layers of defense using some evasion by sacrificing some armor. Also Fortify with leap slam. I'd love to improve your build, but I'm a huge noob when it comes to it and.... I'm lazy :p
Klaxsh

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:33 am

So patch notes are out, here are my suggestions:
ED+CON still really good, the whither change isnt going to affect too much
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1625254

Facebreaker Warchief Totem, unchanged, still slow and steady but with massive damage and huge amounts of survivability
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250

Solar Guards Spectres, unchanged, still incredibly good, and thats what im going with
[MEDIA=youtube]c_8wYGyhbNI[/MEDIA] not quite a guide, but you can find his pob profile with TheuberClips

zizaran was saying that his first build is going to be ethereal knives inquisitor, he will be making a guide before the league comes out, but heres a video of what it should look like
[MEDIA=youtube]l6x849ndKIk[/MEDIA] just need to keep an eye on his youtube for the actual guide

SRS looks like its going to be extremely strong as well, and depending on the maps, theuberelite was saying that if there are more indoor maps, then itll be stronger than spectres, the nice thing about running a necro is you level as SRS even if you do go spectres, and there are only a few changes needed to switch between the two later on.
Arandur87

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:02 am

Yeah Summoner builds are all very viable and you pretty much can spec them the same in the start, so respeccing later on is not that hard.
Also gearing is very simple, you just need to craft a blue staff with +1skills/+1fire skills and your SRS is insanly strong and you can basically level naked to lvl 40^^

Indead all the VP-builds will have a harder time and the Inquisitor will probably never go to the new VP-location, cause you loose to much stuff on the way there.
MartyL48

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:25 am

[QUOTE="captainwolfheart, post: 51357, member: 116745"]https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1623329

Better?

It's actually pretty easy and fun to play.[/QUOTE]
Interesting! As I'm an assassin currently, I may try to emulate this path. Have been using sword/shield up to this point, haven't tried dual-wielding. Only level 47 though.
CaptainWolfheart

Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:31 am

[QUOTE="MartyL48, post: 51760, member: 116154"]Interesting! As I'm an assassin currently, I may try to emulate this path. Have been using sword/shield up to this point, haven't tried dual-wielding. Only level 47 though.[/QUOTE]

Dual wielding is awesome if you can find a spell that has a quick cast time. Lighting strikes is what I used. Massive dps output added with increased atk speed.
Cowabunga dude
MartyL48

Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:59 pm

Hey there! I'm actually following your build advice -- posted above somewhere -- in the Abyss league now. Dual wielding claws with Dual Strike and Lightning Strike as primary damage dealers. Having fun. If I could figure out how to link my build here I would ... lol!