Cohh Wants Your Ideas For GuardianCon!

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
YatsufusaGaming

Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:26 am

First things first, while I do understand Cohh wants to keep the number of days spent on the Reward Streams to around 2 days, from the recent stream it becomes obvious a lot of games (especially the bigger names) do require at least a full 3-4 hour session to immerse/grasp the basics (and for Cohh to be able to decide if he wants to continue streaming the game on his own), so I humbly request that unless a game is already known to be notably short that Cohh promises at least a 3-4 hour session for games unlocked by GuardianCon. Let's face it, a lot of suggestions do carry the hope that Cohh finds the game interesting himself and chooses to continue streaming it, so it does make it feel somewhat "feels-bad" if Cohh chooses to not continue because of the lack of playtime into the game rather than other factors, the recent Pokemon stream being a good example, while I suspected from the start it still wouldn't be exactly up-his-alley, I also suspect a 2-hour session would not have given him enough experience for the appreciation for the franchise he has at least gained.

EDIT: I wanted to suggest Xenoblade Chronicles X as a goal, but after a search apparently Cohh has played the game before years ago, although it's not on Youtube, it's very difficult to search on Twitch and Search Engines don't list everything out nicely (as a result I'm even not sure if Cohh finished the game). Is a rerun of XCX a possible goal?
KremlikLoT

Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:21 am

Seeing as 'difficulty' put Cohh off playing Pokemon further I'm throwing in;

Shin Megami Tensei IV

It's Pokemon-like, it's hard enough to make Cohh think about teams and not have the 'Letho the team destroyer' situation, it has ties to the Persona series (as Persona is a spin-off from this), and despite being the 'forth' game it's lore is DEEP spanning across many PS2/3 games you probably didn't realise it's the same series. Plus SMT 5 is coming to the Switch.

The only bad side of this game is the world map is awful if you don't know Tokyo, but there are maps and guides for that
jasminagamer

Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:44 am

I will add a list of things that can be done, but when it comes to what $ to add them on i do not know. Cant decide the value of how much it should be for cohh. And consider i do not know how much the mile goal should be between one and other its hard to set it so its not to many or to few. Its a lot but you wont have dried ideas for the actuall thing :D

*Play the new fire emblem game on the switch
*Play the new pokemon game on the switch (pokemon sword and shhield)
*Eat something verry verry spicy like a hot pepper?
*Play a sing along game where he needs to sing to music
* Some sort of givaway
*A Pokemon costume of his choice where he can only respond with the pokemons voice. For example if charizard he can only respond with such as Char, char, charizard ect. Like in the games/movies/anime
* Making a poll of 5 games(or more if its to few) that got suggested by viewers(some day/days earlier) and letting the viewers pick for the day which game he will try out
*Show us his stream setup as well as limited edition collection
*Play a dancing game where he needs to move his body to the song
*Play a co-op game with your wife for a few hours
*Playing one of the games that got gifted to cohh from sayri(dunno how to spell)
*Play Digimon cyber sloth or the newer version of it that i do not know name of
*Phoenix wright trilogy and the rest if he ends up liking the games
*Seeing cohh try out League of Legends
*Playing some Nintendo switch exclusive games chosen by subscribers in a poll on the forums
* Cosplay as his wife
* Cosplay as Letho
* Play Stardew valley again
* Play Forager for 2h minimum or Swag and Sorcery (one of them)
* Sign some photos of cohh that he will be mailing to selected few ppl trough givaway
* Have a day where all cohh is playing is only horror games
* Cohh making a cooking stream (where he makes lunch/dinner for his family while streaming it all)
* Whole family cosplaying to a theme (not to be necesarry in a stream cuz that might be impossible but something that can be shared with a pic)
* Play Slay the Spire
* Playing other ppls maps for super mario maker 2
* Playing Dragon quest builder 2
* Playing Steam world quest: Hand of gilgamech
* Playing steamworld dig 2
* Playing pokemon lets go eevee
* Playing super smash bros for the switch
* Playing West of loathing
* Playing Splatoon 2 on the switch
* Playing Nine Parchements
* Playing Snipperclips with wife (switch)
Shabtai1024

Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:40 am

from the tweeters as an extreme outlier goal

You, @Ezekiel_III and @BikeManStream make a music video cover of @AvrilLavigne 's "Girlfriend"?
TalaAurora

Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:58 am

Im not sure about the goal requirements so I won't suggest those, but:

1. Majima Goro cosplay for Yakuza 3 ; alternatively another permanent Majima (or Kiryu) emote (currently we have cohhCop and cohhNani )

2. Baby Fotos of Cohh

3. Cohh plays a rhythm or dancing game

4. Digital Boardgames with mods/viewers ( Cluedo, UNO, Monopoly etc. )

5. Mario Kart with mods/viewers

Just a few ideas :cohhT: :cohhWaii:
Joku212

Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:12 am

Cohh should make 1 goal, that he makes fist part of tattooed sleeve before june of next year (2020) or do 5k computer giveaway
petrodigitator

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:24 am

Hi, cohh!

There is not such a thing called "enough Deus Ex gameplay on my channel", right? (I hope it's right assumption) And this is a reason why want to suggest one mod called The Nameless Mod. It's very old mod, 10 years old already.
Link to moddb

Here is a few reason why you should try it out:
  1. You are not a JC Denton.
  2. You are in some sort of representaion... of forums and bulletin boards about Deus Ex universe. Or you can just call it: The Forum City. Start of XXI century, yay! :cohhDerp:
  3. It feels, plays, sounds exactly like Deus Ex, but story is completly original.
  4. I said "exactly", but this mod adds some cool stuff to play with.
Worth to mention: it's working just fine on GOG verison but screen tearing is terrible. I don't know the way to fix it. Another problem: This is bad charity thing (in my eyes at least), but who knows? :cohhHmm:

P.S. Btw, you can cosplay JC Denton while you playing that mod. Becuase he really needs to know what world thinking about his universe. :cohhLurk:
Wytchlord

Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:08 am

I really want him to play Dragon Quest XI & copy one of Zekes craziest streams with the same costume etc
Kalbatronas

Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:35 am

I am with Varusa
1. Setup picks
2. New picks of all the animals
Hascius

Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:37 am

an D&D session with JP, Zeke, maybe even Dan and Gasssy ?

That would be awesome ! :cohhH:
lentinant

Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:55 am

Games I'd like Cohh to play (so obviously they will never get picked)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (original one, either 3DS or WiiU)
  • Hollow Knight Godhome mode (not actual game, as Cohh have recently played it; can be done from someones save)
  • Antichamber (without backseating)
Frustrating and hard games Cohh hasn't played before:
  • Jump King
  • Super Hexagon (not sure if Cohh played this one, but 2 hours of this would be... interesting)
Additional activities:
  • Stream with reading new subs and resubs names backwards.
  • Stream with specific voice imitation (AMSR-level calm, constant rage, junky etc).
  • Actual stream with catcam and Cohh cam switched in places =D
  • NES Classic chat pick
  • The Binding of Isaac stream in Twitch mode, when Twitch chat selects what item is next (if there is such mode or mod)
Oniking10

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:11 am

i will love to watch cohh build any lego set alone, with laina or the full family :D or play FF12 (final fantasy 12 steam version) for 4 hours like pokemon or if he likes play all the game :p
mwarner6688

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:19 am

I don't know what money levels would be appropriate for it or even how long Cohh would do some of these, but I would like to recommend a few games/things for Cohh to do.

1. Play a game from the Legend of Heroes series (specifically the Trails of Cold Steel series as 2 is getting re-released on the PS4, but the Trails in the Sky arc was great as well).
2. At minimum play one case from Phoenix Wright
3. Play a game from the Ys series (VIII would be a perfect one. They all stand alone so there is no need for him to instantly play older ones and VIII is the newest)
4. Play Pokemon Sword/Shield (he could then trade away his Pokemon for charity; could also do a nuzlock challenge)
5. Retro day (Cohh has to play games that are on systems PS2 or older); alternately Cohh could participate in a Retro Game Gauntlet day. For more info on that, https://vgauntlet.fandom.com/wiki//v/_Gauntlet_Wiki or watch the Mexican runner on twitch
6. Give away a RetroFreak console (for more info, this is a rom dump console that will allow playing of many retro games; can be found on playasia)
7. Cohh plays Wii sports or just dance
8. Cohh plays Smash Ultimate with the community
9. Cohh plays Rune Factory 4s (should be on the switch by the time he plays it, if not it will be on the 3DS as just Rune Factory 4. He's loved My Time in Portia and this is just a better version, all be it, older.
10. Cohh plays one game from the Suikoden Series (2 is the best)

Obviously the list leans heavy RPG but there are some differences as some are more action based and newer while some could be more turn based and older. Not to mention the variety of including a VN, retro games, an active game (which would force Cohh to stream in a new way), and allows for some time playing with the community. Not to mention, there is a give away that is unique and not typical. This is just a list though and Cohh could modify whatever he wanted to from it. Hopefully it just helps spark more ideas!
ch4ll

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:20 am

I would really like Cohh to play zero escape: 999 :)
Svigos

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:35 am

I thing it would be fun to watch Cohh play some GTAV Rp on the twitch server and maybe some WOW Clasic! OH and do a guest at Court of swords with Jp Gassy Zeke and Dan that would be awsome!
Last edited by Svigos on Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
the__Merowinger

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:37 am

imLegacys wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:22 am
CohhVR stream! Full body cam? (Possibly) of him playing a game (or games?) like BeatSaber, SubnauticaVR, FalloutVR, SkyrimVR, etc.
or Tetris Effect
the__Merowinger

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:40 am

Mumven76 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:18 am
A 4 hour stream of trading card game.
It only would make sence to give him the Hearthstone Solo-Adventures, that are F2P and he gest all stuff he needs. Also the newer once are Roughe like, could be a plus. (HS is a collectable card game, real TCG would be difficult)
Eqel wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:30 am
I think Cohh needs to experience the glory that is Bayonetta.
yes pls
Ashenyr wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:37 am
I'd love to see Cohh play a few hours of Thief Simulator, Mother Simulator or Ultimate Chicken Horse with the DF crew (specially with the characters onesie.
one hour of Ultimate Chicken Horse and / or one of the Worms games :lol:
Last edited by the__Merowinger on Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
haunteddreamstv

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:44 am

Cohh plays a farming simulator or truck simulator game.
twofacervdk

Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:22 am

I don't know about the money amounts but I would like to see:
phoenix wright and some dungeons and dragons :cohhHmm:
Xxefsane

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:06 pm

i would love to see Catherine full playthrough