Cohh Wants Your Ideas For GuardianCon!

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
petrodigitator

Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:41 am

Hi, cohh! (for one more time)

I'm enjoying Enter the Gungeon, even I died SO MANY times :cohhDerp: And that's why I will suggest this:

20-25k $ goal: 2 hours of Enter the Gungeon with Star Wars troops mask on. Game about guns+greatest :cohhK: aim of troops. :cohhAim: :cohhAim: Great mix!
Data1979

Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:53 pm

I like to add a few ideas:

Play Planetbase for 4 hours or until got all achivments for one planet.
Do a cosplaydress as someone from the Cyberpunk 2077 when he does his first stream of Cyberpunk game (depending on release)
Play some old DOS GOG games such as Secert Agent, Jazz Jackrabbit, Simon the Sorcerer, or other older type games.
Play Stellaris (it's gone though a lot of changes)
Play both Portal and Portal 2
Do a full playthrough of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 and/or 2
PLay one of the Tom Clancy's Splitter Cell games
everdink

Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:19 pm

well I would like to see COHH play Talisman
Everdink;
:cohhLurk: :cohhHi: :cohhGV: :cohhCheer: :cohhLurk:
Belutima

Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:39 pm

Wanted to explain a bit before going on how and what.
I asked Cohh post Charity stream if he was up for continuation of Pokemon Ultra Moon during post stream chat. And said maybe for next charity if it suggested.
So Here is my suggestion and also my reasoning.

====================
but want to suggest
pokemon Red

and/or continuation of

pokemon Ultra Moon

====================
Because like Cohh already experienced playing Pokemon UM is that the intro is very cinematic and handholding like a tutorial.

And the reason why I resuggest Playing Pokemon Red, and also why I assume most people said to play the original Pokemon game for the second one, is because how much Pokemon has changed i how it handles pacing.

If Cohh remembers hearing from chat is that its much slower with more cutscenes and more story.

And in the 3 and a half hours he played UM in Pokemon Red he would have gotten way further already probably the 2nd Gym much faster. And its what I was at least looking forward too the most seeing how Cohh would react to the difference. And experience a little of what every Pokemon fan has experienced in a quicker shorter way.

I know he wanted to do Chat a favor because he couldn't play Pokemon red because he updated his 3DS and play UM for 3.5 hours.

But now that Cohh is Further on in UM already and he has a taste.
I resuggest playing Pokemon Red for at least 2 hours or the same length as UM for 4.5 hours

or continue playing UM for 2 hours, then 2 hours or Pokemon Red.
So he can get that feeling of UM again which he is already familiar with. and then jump into the original. for maximum effect.

He might need to buy Pokemon FireRed the remake of the original games.
But because its still in the Pixel era of Pokemon and not the 3D era the same pacing should still be there.

==============================

Another reason is. Because of the Charity being for Saint Jude. Kids.

I wanted to resuggest Pokemon for this second reason.
And that's that allot of kids love Pokemon, its super popular not just kids but adults to.
everyone loves Pokemon to a certain degree.

And I am certain just because its Pokemon allot of eyes will be on the Stream and allot more potential donaters.

and many more could relate because there are probably allot of adults who don't play Pokemon but have their kids play Pokemon and would love to see Cohh keep playing it just to find out more if they don't play it themselves.

And I also suggest to put Pokemon High, up the list like around 60K or even 80K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Continue playing pokemon UM for 2hours - 60K Goal
Aftwerwards play Pokemon FireRed for 2 hours - 70K Goal
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or put the Goal higher, because in the end this is Pokemon and we got 15K viewers when Cohh streamed it.

I know Cohh wanted to go for doing all the Charity streams in 1 or 2 days.
So if he decides to go for 2 days, I hope he can even go longer with Pokemon similar to how Cohh extended the charity games. and give Pokemon FireRed 4 hours aswell, but that is up to him.

Because People wanted Cohh to play the very first, and very Latest Pokemon games for a reason in the first charity stream.
And I assume like myself that is to feel how Pokemon has changed and learn the old and new fans on how much they like it.

Anyway Thanks for reading.
Hope you put Pokemon back in :cohhEat:
Levyathin

Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Would definitely like to see you try out ys 8 or xenoblade chronicles 1! Both games will surprise you I promise! :cohhWaii:
Tiny_Shopkeeper

Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:32 pm

$65,000 - Plays System Shock 2 on hardest difficulty :D
RobertoMaybe

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:58 am

We need to have a Lala escarcohh steam. One stream where Cohh cosplays as Lala-chan from Persona 5!
MMOAltoholic

Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:14 am

Second post after reading all the suggestions. Lots of great suggestions, but I think overwhelmingly most suggestions are for "long" games with the hope Cohh will pick it up for a full playthrough. I am guilty of this as well in some of my previous suggestions. So for my additional suggestion I wanted to focus on the original brief: rewards that can be done in 1 day.

Theme reward : Play "classic" arcade games on a full size MAME cabinet (Customized with Cohhilition colors and theme) with ultimate reward being to give away the MAME cabinet to a viewer if donation is met. The various tiers of rewards could be fun/hard arcade games that can be run in 30mins - 1hr. Examples like Ghosts N Goblins, Galaga, Sinistar, Smash TV, Bagman.
Shinji10TH

Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:06 am

My suggestion would be trying Okami, it's an amazing experience that is like no other game out there, especially thanks to it's unique visual style, that coupled with it's interesting gameplay that mixes Platforming and Puzzles from Action/Adventure games with Action-RPG gameplay compounded with another gameplay style that fits so well with mouse usage now that the game HD remaster is on PC.
Inb4Inb4David

Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:44 am

NeoTotal wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:16 am
I want one of the goals to be a Zeke Imitation Stream. Extra points if you play a CD-ROM game or some Point & Click.
this this this !!!

Would make me laugh so hard!
theroguedoughnut

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:30 pm

A couple ideas for a game reward stream. Any of the Nancy Drew games could be a fun reward. They're puzzle/adventure games. Another is get an older obscure Sega or Nintendo game and play it. I'd love to see someone other than me rage quit Aladdin or Lion King. Rewards for us old folks :cohhOld: :cohhLUL:
Crit_c

Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:41 pm

1: Another cosplay stream; maybe a Persona 5 character (i.e. Ryuji or Anne).
2: BR shoutcast (like in the "glory days" of PUBG when we had sub battles and Cohh shoutcasted them after he died very early in the round :cohhDerp: )
Crit_c

Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:41 pm

Inb4Inb4David wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:44 am
NeoTotal wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:16 am
I want one of the goals to be a Zeke Imitation Stream. Extra points if you play a CD-ROM game or some Point & Click.
this this this !!!

Would make me laugh so hard!
I second this :cohhGG:
DaffodilCrimson

Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:40 pm

I'm going to put my ideas in, not sure where they would go goal wise but just throwing my cranial matter in: :cohhS:

- Cohhromi-Chan :cohhMy: or Goro Majima :cohhCop: cosplay for the start of the next Yakuza playthrough (maybe make it tradition for every first stream Yakuza playthrough after it).
- Lala-Chan cosplay should Cohh wish to dive back into Persona 5. :cohhH:
- Bring back the Beanie for a comfy chill stream (plus I never got to see the beanie live) :cohhNani:
- Swear Jar, money collected is donated to charity. :cohhL:

- Games that could be played:
  • - Okami
    - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Franchise
    - Bayonetta 1 & 2
    - Super Mario Odyssey
    - Mario Kart (with Mods and/or the Cohhillition)
    - Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Story Mode and/or Multiplayer with Mods/Cohhillition)
    - Crash Bandicoot
    - Continuation of Pokemon Ultra Moon.
    - Pokemon Sword/Shield (when its out).
Last edited by DaffodilCrimson on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haseki

Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:53 pm

Cohh watch School Days (anime) with chat!!

:cohhWaii: :cohhWaii: :cohhWaii: :cohhWaii: :cohhWaii: :cohhWaii: :cohhEvil: :cohhWaii: :cohhWaii: :cohhWaii: :cohhWaii: :cohhWaii: :cohhWaii:
lentinant

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:09 am

After reviewing previous year rewards, and some current suggestions, I think it would worth mentioning, that games most likely should be the ones that Cohh would not want to play. Embarrasing or annoyingly hard. In this way, I would agree with games like
  • Just Dance
  • Twitch Sings
  • Guitar Hero on actual controller
  • Use Your Words with viewers (with Cohh reading out all writtings)
  • VRChat (maybe sets of subgoals of what Cohh will do in chat e.g. running around as anime girl for 10 minutes)
  • Desert Bus
  • Any games from GDQ "Awful games" block
1und2

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:15 pm

2 things
1. play hatoful boyfriend
2. play any weeb game of choice but ending every sentence with UwU
mulletproofbonk

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Cultist simulator
Jonoridge

Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:26 pm

List of games I'd like to see Cohh play:
  • 428 Shibuya Scramble (Steam, PS4)
  • Danganronpa 2&3 (Steam, PS4)
  • Zero Escape Series (Steam, PS4)
  • VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action (Everything)
  • Zanki Zero: Last Beginning (Steam, PS4)
  • Persona 3: FES (PS2, PS3 digital store)
  • Persona 4 (PS2)
  • Catherine (Steam, 360, PS3)
  • The Last Story (Wii, Wii U backwards compatible)
  • Lost Odyssey (360, XBOne digital store)
  • Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright 1-3 (Everything)
Some of these aren't that well known, but I think Cohh would have a fun time with them and it could be a fun/unique ride. 428 Shibuya Scramble is criminally underrated and has such a unique approach.

Stream cosplay suggestions:
  • Monokuma
  • Just Monika
  • Phantom Thief (with a Cohh Carnage mask)
  • CohhOld Emote
  • Kratos (only speak using deep voice via sound board)
RobertoMaybe

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:52 pm

The little known From Software game Enchanted Arms would be a funny one. It's published by Ubisoft and features some pretty well known voice actors, but since it was a sort of JRPG parody it went unnoticed. He'd only need to play it for about 2 hours to get a good idea about it.