Cohh Wants Your Ideas For GuardianCon!

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
MrUbershroom

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:20 pm

With how he surprisingly ended up liking Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and even playing it to the end, maybe the original Xenoblade Chronicles 2 maybe the original Xenoblade would make a good stream as well.
a lot of costume goals would also be nice. All streams where Cohh has done it so far has been amazing. :cohhCheer:
Larry_The_Berry

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:34 pm

A playthrough / a few hours of Zero escape: Virtues last
Pretty sure he‘ll like it since he liked Danganronpa (i guess).
Snowy_Snowy

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:35 pm

Ace Attorney - Phoenix Wright please! The Trilogy if possible... but I'll settle for just the first game ^^
GoodOldGava

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:37 pm

He's already set the Reward for 100k by himself.

Jokes aside, i think a couple of VR games would be nice.
A 2h of some VR very moving game like Beat Saber for a 15/20k, then a 4h stream of some very scary game like Alien Isolation for a mid range milestone like 50/60 k

Why VR Games? Well, becaz would be funny AF for US (not so much for cohh i guess, specially on a VR Jump Scare game)
anastras

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:41 pm

I'd like to see Cohh play Lobotomy Corporation. It would make for a nice Stream and its the kind of game he might like.

Lobotomy Corporation | Monster Management Simulation
- its a horror-management game, where you manage monsters and have to cater for them without knowing what they like or do to your staff (yeah ... they might be killed)
- every 2nd game-day you get to choose a new monster from 3 random picks and you only get a line or word as hint what it might be
- in the worst case a monster breaks out and kills everyone ... which is game over and restart
- its basically a random unknown placed before you and you struggle to find out what it might do, or if it might ruin your run with any action you might take

As a 2h reward stream we could see him struggle against the easy monsters in the beginning and then die on the more difficult ones around the 1h mark, with a second try with more knowledge and new random monsters. As the monsters are random fairy-tail things we might even see him try to find out how to not let your staff die while catering for the Teddy or Snow White.
vonnutje

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:54 pm

1) Do an evil playthrough of Pathfinder: Kingmaker
2) Play a morning/afternoon stream of Phoenix wright
3) Naptime/Bedtime stories with Cohh! Cohh will read his or Roens favorite stories for our kids
4) Full playthrough of Danganronpa
5) Play Super Mario Maker 2, but only levels that viewers made for Cohh
6) Bacon stream with Cohh, in which he cooks with bacon
7) Morning/afternoon of beat saber

I think these are good ideas for incentives ^^ :cohhWaii:
ExO_DsR

Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:02 pm

Low tier goal: DJ Cohh's powerhour
High tier goal: Guest appearance on JP's DnD stream or one with Jesse Cox (Sunfall cycle. This can not be messed up by causing a total pary wipe :) )

Random goals: Cohh tests and reviews different kinds of beers as kind of an IRL stream?
kawaiiloonie

Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:59 pm

At 50k Cohh plays Twitch Sings with a few songs voted by chat for 2hrs :cohhWaii:
Killibee

Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:10 pm

How about absurd and goofy: Maize by Finish Line Games

Or one of the Harvest Moon Games! We know how much Cohh loves his farm sims.
Destfiel

Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:51 pm

If he ends up liking Danganronpa then I would love to see him play Ace Attorney as a charity goal, my absolute favorite game series of all time. Also, maybe Masquerada: Songs and Shadows, a highly underrated narrative gem of an RPG that I'd like Cohh and chat to experience :cohhWow:
SirEvangelFrost

Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:42 pm

I'd love to see him play Zero Escape 999 or Ace Attorney.
Irvatar

Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:31 pm

1. 2h of Japan World Cup 3 - $10k
2. 2h Beat Saber stream with viewer voted custom songs. - $20k
3. 4h of either 999/VLR?Zero Escape from Zero Escape series. - $40k
4. Cohh cosplaying Zeke and doing an Indie Sunday. - $50k
5. Cohh plays sports games 4h of any FIFA, NBA, NHL just to get any idea about them. - $60k
6. IRL stream with Laina and horses or other animals. - $80k
7. Cohh plays a MOBA - Dota 2, League of Legends, 1 stream each. - $100k
8. A playthrough of either Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Final Fantasy 6 or Secret of Mana. - Cohh would like this anyway but cant seem to find time for it. (Hidden goal idea Cohh will roll 1-100k on random org after the stream if its under the number raised the goal is valid)
CrimsonSun88

Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:46 pm

-I'd like to see an IRL stream where Cohh goes to an arcade and plays arcade games for awhile (however he wants to do it, with other streamers, just him and a cameraman...whatever.) After going to
an arcade that serves beer and food it can be a lot of fun. Might be really fun to watch too.

-A full play through of Thief: The Dark Project (gold version of the original thief game with maybe mods) or thief 2: the metal age would be fantastic to see. On expert mode of course. I'd even enjoy a
DeadlyShadows playthough.

-Maybe play a couple hours of Super Mario Odyssey. I'd enjoy seeing Cohh play a recent Mario game.

-Someone mentioned Chrono Trigger/Earthbound/FF6. I'd like to see a play through of those too.

-Play some of Jump King because I want see Cohh suffer through some more Getting Over It type games. Different control scheme, but still can you get to the top type of game.

-Play some SunlessSea (from the creators of SunlessSkies)...or play more Sunless Skies...it's getting several updates Cohh. And you got to work on your voice acting (it's perfect but practice is always good) :-)

-Bayonetta 2 cause it's great.

-Play a Phoenix Wright game.

-Play a Metroid Prime game.

-Play a game called The Curious Expedition. A really fun little adventure/text game/random factors. Really underrated imo.

-Play Rocket Knight Adventures from the Sega Genesis. Probably my favorite Genesis game.

-Play through some of the Guild Wars 2 expansions. Heart of Thorns or Path of Fire.

-Persona 4: Golden (my favorite persona game) and Heavy Rain, although I think Cohh will play these eventually even without GuardianCon.

-Play A Way Out with another streamer or someone. (ClintStevens hasn't played it yet either and this would be an unusual but maybe interesting stream for everyone.)

-Oh and play on a City of Heroes private server...that game is a blast. Kidding...wish it could be streamed xD

Out of all of those I'd like to see one of the Thief play throughs the most.
Last edited by CrimsonSun88 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pugifer

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:17 am

I think it would be pretty fun to see Cohh try out twitch sings.

Game-wise I would love to see Persona 4 Golden or Ace Attorney.
littledarksun

Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:22 am

new 100,000 goal make the whole Carnage family (including pets) in Sims (and then play at least an hour)
A Carnagefamily pic with everyone wearing a beanie
Cohh wears the beanie a whole game playthrough
Notorios

Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:29 am

Hmm maybe some vr games like beatsaber, or Farpoint on PSVR
Rizla06

Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:47 am

Would like to see Cohh play world war z
Arandur87

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:24 pm

littledarksun wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:22 am
new 100,000 goal make the whole Carnage family (including pets) in Sims (and then play at least an hour)
A Carnagefamily pic with everyone wearing a beanie
Cohh wears the beanie a whole game playthrough
I fully support these in addiotion to my own ideas! :cohhGG: :cohhEvil:
Myssing

Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:54 pm

Pony Island.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/405640/Pony_Island/

After seeing Doki-Doki, I would love to see his reaction to the end of this.
Benrik2010

Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:08 pm

SirEvangelFrost wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:42 pm
I'd love to see him play Zero Escape 999 or Ace Attorney.
Same, that would be :cohhH: