THE NEWEST MEMBERS OF THE MODERATION TEAM

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
ShockASU

Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:51 pm

As many are aware there were recent openings for moderatos for the cozy streams. Over the past months we’ve seen a continued growth and success of these streams, and a decision was made to bring in assist during them. After discussion between the moderation team, three Cohhiltion members were tabbed to be the newest Junior Moderators.

These are:

BCuddigan
ozonedtw
xZannahx

As many members of the community may be unfamiliar with these three it was decided to give them a chance to allow them a place to say hello.

What brought you to the Cohhiltion?

BCuddigan: “I happened to be sick. While I was at home sick, I got bored and started looking up some gameplay for the rebooted Wolfenstein. I ended up clicking into Cohh's channel during his playthrough as he first started it, and it ended up being my first experience with a streamer that seemed to actually enjoy chatting with his community. A day of hanging out and chatting with the community has led to close to 7 years of friendships with the people I've met here.”

What made you interested in applying to be a moderator?

ozonedtw: “I was already around for Cohhzy streams and I want this community to be the best it can be so I thought of applying. I honestly had no expectation that I'd be accepted for the position and I'm sincerely blown away by it. I earnestly hope I can live up to the expectations. I really want this community to be a wonderful place that everyone can relax and enjoy their time.”

What do you like most about the community?

xZannahx: “I’ve never mentioned it, the community has given so much to me by being kind and welcoming. I’m beyond thankful for their compassionate and caring nature that I wanted to give back. Whether it's about video games, or the health of fellow viewers, the community never fails to step up and amaze me. I appreciate how much everyone cares for each other, and that we all met in this channel to watch Cohh play video games.”

All three expressed excitement in stepping into the role and ready to give back to the community that’s made them feel welcome since first becoming a part of it. If you see one of them with their shiny new swords in chat, please let them know how much they are appreciated.

While being cozy mods you may see them during regular stream hours. No matter what they will be more than happy to assist any way they can.

If you are unfamiliar, cozy streams are a more relaxed atmosphere where Cohh hangs out playing games he wants to play while hanging out with chat. These happen at approximately at 6:30 PM Eastern Standard Time most evenings. Occasionally nights are taken off, but Cohh will inform the community to any changes.

Please understand there are several criteria to meet to be selected as a part of a moderator. It is a group decision to make sure the newest members fit right in. We’re excited for these newest members of the team as we aim to be the best moderation team on Twitch.

If you have any questions about the process, please message theb0atman on Twitch.