Games Cohh's Playing February 8 - 14

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
nuuriell

Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:00 am

Hi, everyone!

As we all know, Cohh has a lot of gaming going on. Since it's easy to be confused on what he'll be playing we're going to try to keep people updated on (potential) games he'll be playing each week. This week (February 8 - 14) the games are:

Valheim

Cozy streams:
Path of Exile
Valheim

Please keep in mind that this list could change at any time.

nuu
Solwain

Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:49 pm

Really enjoying the Valheim play through.
Jacent231

Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:59 pm

I know I'm doing this wrong but I have to suggest a book for you all to read. I am a truck driver so I listen to books all the time including the way of kings. My suggestion to you is Spellmonger. It's up to 12 books so far and for some reason I see the main character as you.
ShockASU

Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:53 am

Cohh used to be a variety streamer changing games every so often. Sometimes he would split the stream to play different games with a different one occupying cozy streams. There would be weeks where a wide number of games would be streamed.

And then there was “Valheim.” Since Feb 6, Cohh has played nothing but this survival game based in Norse mythology. :cohhWow:

Jokes aside, Cohh is a variety streamer. If you get a chance to ask him in chat, he’ll run off a list – not “The List” – of games he’s set to play. Just every once in a while, a game will grab him and not let go. Recent examples are “Hades” and “Stardew Valley.” There are many examples of this happening with a few running through your mind right now.

A rather routine week for the Cohhiltion as Cohh has continued to build his own Valhalla. Let’s take a brief look back at the week that was, and still is, “Valheim.” It’s time for your weekly recap.

Valheim
Your Own Valhalla?

Cohh really likes this game. He likes it so much and is asked enough that he put his thoughts in the title. :cohhLUL:

If you know him, you know the joy Cohh has in these open-world/sandbox style games. In this procedurally-generated purgatory based on Viking culture, you’re tasked with building a based and fighting a number of bosses. While most are on land, some can be found out in the sea.

These are the highlights. While Cohh’s base building is impressive, the surprises are what entertain chat the most. Most people know about the “deathsquitos” that killed Cohh in one shot, or the trolls that pummeled an armorless Cohh and destroyed parts of his base. Few knew, even Cohh, that you can’t break Rule #1: Don’t anger the bees.

While Cohh is known to play games solo, he often will group up with and play games with mods. The first couple of days saw him playing on a server with BarryCarlyon, Eschaap, Klennix, Techlios and others. It was short lived though as Cohh enjoyed a solo run during a cozy stream and continued with it. Mods are still working on their own server that should be shown off to the community when Cohh finishes the game. It’s unfortunate that he went the solo route so quickly as we’ll miss moments like the mods getting kicked out of his house. :cohhNani:

Plus, we don’t get more live reactions to when he makes mistakes. Those are some of the highlights. It’s the little things. Cohh, you better make a trip back to the mod village. Everyone is anxious to see their work.

As the game is in early release there is always the anticipation for what the game already has and what’s to come. Even with an extensive building system, an enormous world map and up to five bosses, there is a detailed roadmap describing upcoming additions. With a $20 price tag, and small download, now seems to be the time to make the purchase. :cohhH:

As many are relatively new to the game, there have been many questions asked to Cohh for help in numerous areas in the game. Cohh took a few minutes and made a handful of tips and tricks videos to help people out. As of now there are four: “Beginners Tips and Tricks,” “Earth Smoothing Tips,” “Raising Earth/Terraforming Tips” and “Building Integrity System Tips.” Just remember even the master can make mistakes, something Cohh does all too well. :cohhWaii:

As of this writing, Cohh has crossed the 100-hour playtime threshold with no signs of stopping. Recently, however, he has begun mentioning the future slate of games which includes “Graveyard Keeper” and a “Dark Souls 3” speed run. One can only think that more variety is on the way. Until then, you’re subject to story time with Cohh.

https://clips.twitch.tv/TriangularDiffi ... TG5wfbT9yb

While Cohh did make an initial thoughts video, one doesn’t need to watch it to know the amount of fun he’s having. YouTube is the place to go for both runs he had with the mods, and his extensive solo run.