All Day Charity Event! (Saturday, February 15th)

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
CohhCarnage

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Hey everyone!

This Saturday, starting at the normal time (9am EST), we'll be hosting a Charity event to raise money for Cancer research, specifically Lukemia. All donations on Saturday will be going directly to LLS.org at the start of next week. We'll be doing giveaways every hour, including some majorly big ones closer to the end of the stream! We'll be playing different games all day, including Titanfall, Chivalry, Our Darker Purpose, and many other community games!

Hope to see you guys there :D

Where: Twitch.tv/CohhCarnage

When: 9am - ? (Maybe 24 hours? All day at least!)

Goal: $5,000! :O

Donation Link: http://gogetfunding.com/project/cohhcar ... rity-event

Thanks again, guys!

Cohh
Ahven1

Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Hello cohh!
So tought i post some suggestions for maybe next charity stream.
1. I think you should make a post 1 week before to suggest games for the stream.... i know you like to play games you like but still dosent hurt asking the community.
2. Day before maybe post final list of chosen games what you gonna play.
3. Maybe some kind of time table what games and when of course it doesnt need to be set in stone :)
4. Maybe try to time the games so you play 5h max same game or something or if you really like the game play it in 2 parts some game between or 2 difrent games between
Hope you maybe like some of these suggestions cohh :)

Awsome job Cohh and awsome community for donating so much money(11085$ at the moment) for a good purpose !!!

Keep up the good work Cohh!
meatbomb

Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:24 pm

Decided to repost this in da forums, as chat is rather excited, and rightly so.
I appreciate what yer doin' Cohh. Cancer really sucks. I've had three family members die of cancer in the last three years; my father last month. I'd contribute, but money is super tight, as the medical bills from fighting cancer on a personal level for over two years are not cheap. I'm going back to lurk mode, as the nerve is still a bit raw, but keep up the good work, man. We all really appreciate it.
scunny_carl

Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:38 am

Went to bed as you was coming up to $13.000.00 and woke up this morning to find the total at $15,637.93

Just want to say what an amazing job you did yesterday cohh, sorry i did not donate alot but really enjoyed watching you all day long and glad to see you smashed cancer in the face and raised that amount of money!

Carl
I3oogie

Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Good Show Cohh....good show. /tipofthehat

I3oogie