Cohhilition Mobile App (BETA)(CLOSED/OFFLINE)

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
Caged_Freedom

Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:20 pm

UPDATE: You talked, I listened! Which is GREAT! I love it! I may be taking the app offline for awhile to address some concerns. They aren't threats to anyone, but I understand the feeling of being vulnerable (requesting tons of permissions) and not having it fully user-friendly (Mainly iOS). If I can't discover a way to correct it, I will rebuild a NEW app. Sorry for the inconvenience.

----------------------------------------------

Hey, Cohhilition members (Our Beta Testers)! We are testing a NEW mobile app for the community! I am VERY excited to announce this! Over the next few moments of time, I will be managing the app and allowing the members to test drive the features. The app brings EVERYTHING together and allows the community to easily stay in touch with everything! There is a Beta Drop Box in the app for all your comments. Please use this to send me your thoughts and ideas!

Scan the QR code and the app is yours! Send me all of your comments and ideas! THANKS!

ANDROID USERS: When you scan the code, it will open the web-based version and you will see a banner pop up and ask you if you want to get the app. Tap the banner and download the official app for the best operation! Also, you must allow 3rd party apps. Usually, your phone will notify you after the download and allow you to change the "3rd party" setting.

iOS USERS: You will receive the web-based version. You should see a prompt, at the bottom of the screen, that will tell you how to save it as an app... Basically, it's a shortcut for the web. It isn't the greatest, but it allows you to see the functions of the app. Unfortunately, iOS isn't as user-friendly, like Android. Please bare with me on that.

If you have ANY questions, please contact me!

(Android is more developed than iOS)

THANK YOU! ENJOY!

UPDATE: "The app is not fully developed. It is constantly getting little tweaks and updates. If you find any problems or have any issues, please let me know! Android is best, ATM. iOS isn't really all that great, YET! I hope everyone enjoys it! This is, ALSO, a trial. We want to know if you like it or hate it. I'm having fun either way! Thanks, guys!!" - Caged_Freedom
Ceada

Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:40 am

Oh this is interesting, have to test this :D
bang88

Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:09 am

Sounds good, but my exact GPS location?! seriously?!
Caged_Freedom

Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:12 am

You can block GPS locations. It's not a vital part. :)
lowco2525

Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:09 am

That is awesome Caged! Can't wait to try it out!
New! Check out the Cohhilition twitter! https://twitter.com/Cohhilition
Caged_Freedom

Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:43 am

I understand! No worries! There is NOTHING in the app that takes anything personal/private. It's just a portal for everyone to jump into and use the Cohhilition features. It's just an app that houses everything. From my techy side, I understand. It's just here as another option for connecting to the Cohhilition.