CS:GO Cohhilition Token Tournie

Would you like to host a tournament for Cohhilition members? Post in here and let them know when and where to be!
TheStebe

Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:06 am

I have been thinking about this just for a couple of days and have no idea if this will work or not seeing as I do not have CS:GO myself but just though about getting the info out there and see if anyone would be interested in this kind of tournament to win tokens :)

Things can easily change to what people want so ideas are most welcome!

CS:GO Competitive Format Cohhilition Tournament

WIN TOKEN BOUNTY for you and your team!

- 30 Rounds, 15 on each side (Counter Terrorist / Terrorist)

- Teams can tie 15-15 and go into 6 rounds of Overtime, 3 rounds played on each side and can go indefinitely into more Overtime.

The Maps:
• de_nuke
• de_dust2
• de_inferno
• de_mirage
• de_cache
• de_cobblestone
• de_overpass

Token Entry per person: 1000

People get put into a pot where they will be randomly put into their teams and have to work together in order to win that pot of tokens for you and your team

e.g. 100 people enter = 20 teams = 10 matches

We could ask uHostPro for a private server to play with the ruleset we want
https://uhostpro.com/csgoinfo/

Just hope something like this would work with cohh and everyone here :)

TheSuicidalSteve
telcis

Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:44 pm

I Would be all for this,I would remove nuke and add DE_train which is the current competitive match pool as nuke is too CT sided. Another note if we have multiple teams. Do we do a Bo1 or bo3 series? Also not more then 1 global on a team? Just specifying so the teams are more fair and the games are competitive and fun! I would love to have this tourney for a sub Sunday idea? with cohh casting/playing on a team he chooses. Also cohh could put say 5k tokens for the victors (1k each) and then side bets for the teams going head to head maybe? Just throwing out some ideas.
ursleyeness

Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:04 pm

This would be a load of fun...Im game