Hunger Games with Zombies- please sign up in thread if interested...

Would you like to host a tournament for Cohhilition members? Post in here and let them know when and where to be!
TKF_CaBOoSE

Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Only 2 days left to sign up.... I hope there will be more than just the 6 of us... LOL

(Just to make it official and give it a psuedo poster)

Reward: After Much Debate, Winner will receive choice of full gear box, OR STEAM gift card of 20$, Plus points donated by the awesomeness of fellow members......

Date: Wednesday August 14th 21st at 7:00 PM EST by word of Cohh.... (PLUS trying to Drum up more participants)

Description:

COHHILITION HUNGER GAMES - INFESTATION

Open to all Cohhilition members

I HR MAX time limit (Less based on sign ups), OT=sudden death rules

Confined to the town of Campos/Parkerville or Clearview, depending on enrollment

Contestants are to arrive in town with a flashlight and small pack, anything else results in DQ

Contestants start in central location, and upon start either hunt, or start scavenging.  People are allowed to 'join up' and combine forces, but remember the rules, "two men enter, one man leaves" Depending on turn out, 1 hr maximum will be given to either complete the event, or to scavenge in preparation of Sudden death. Sudden Death will occur after time has expired. 

From event start til 45 minutes, nobody will be in a group.  At the 45 minute mark, group invitiations will be sent out to everyone in server, to ensure locations and start the 'final hunt' (No more hiding). If one clear winner is not found, Sudden death will be implimented. Remaining combatants will be brought to a central location, where they will compete to be the last one standing. Refusing sudden death entry results in DQ

In various areas, assistance will be available to those who can find it. Lockboxes will be hidden in various spots around the town, containing an item that could assist you in your survival.  Weapon, Food, Health, Armor, anything could be found in the lockbox, or nothing if you are the second to the box. All that we ask is that there is no douchebaggery.  The items inside the box are yours, the box itself however, is ours.  The code to these boxes will be told before the event to everyone involved.  The server will be available to all Cohhilition members, competing and non, we just ask that once you are out of the games, if you want to continue to loot, avoid the event location, or risk being an innocent casualty. :S

Scavenge, pick your fights, know when to run away, and repeat to be the last one standing and win the first ever Cohhilition Hunger Games.

Sponsor: Tkf_caboose, Zombie Sprinter

Prize donators: Tkf_caboose and Zombie Sprinter
Points Possibly Donated from ImTyphoon, Doc Goldenwolf, and Drohlmer (Many thanks to you)

Sign up now, and lets make it a big event for all.... Maybe a re-occuring one......
ImTyphoon

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:04 am

Re: Hunger Games with Zombies

I'm definitely looking forward to this. And I want to donate 50 tokens. :)
acidicpure

Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:55 am

Might be up for something like that, but what time is it going to be held?
TKF_CaBOoSE

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:02 pm

depending on how many sign up Acid... I'd like to do it about 6pm, but I want to get as many people as I can in this, so I'd like to find out when is good for everyone.
emotionalplague

Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:09 pm

sounds awesome
DocGoldenwolf

Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:11 am

I would like to donate 10 tokens per contestant who enters with a min. of 100 tokens and a max of 600. (10 or less pple 100 tokens) 22 pple 220 tokens and 60+ pple 600 tokens.
TKF_CaBOoSE

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:27 pm

so far we have

-ImTyphoon
-acidicpure
-emotionalplague
-Palalizard

anybody else?
MyRoelz

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:16 am

Palalizard said he wanted, right?
Private_shorty

Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:59 pm

I will join!

Edit: I can't now, said I wanted to before I read the date :,(
TKF_CaBOoSE

Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:36 am

Sorry to hear you can't make it Shorty.... :( Maybe we will have another one sometime soon where you can.....

List so far as it stands is:

-ImTyphoon
-acidicpure
-emotionalplague
-Palalizard

Now, considering the small numbers, I may be entering.... I will tell you there is no chance of me winning, but if on the odd shot I do, the steam card would then become a giveaway, and I'd actually get to keep my loot... LOL

I hate to bump threads, but I wouldn't mind more signing up on here, I thought a lot more would want to have a shot at this, even just for fun. The most it will cost everyone is 2hrs game time at most if their character dies right at the end, unless you buy back in with GC, then you can loot on the server ASAP. I know a lot of people prefer the PvP aspect of this game, and was hoping some of the 'grizzled PvP veterans' would throw their names in. I just want to do something for the Cohhilition that would be a bit of fun, and give us some time PvPing without getting cheated.
ImTyphoon

Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:17 pm

I think it's strange nobody wants to take part, the only loot you lose from the beginning is a flashlight. But tbh I don't think that is a big problem.
emotionalplague

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Cant wait it should be fun. It gives me reason to actually play the game again.
ImTyphoon

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Don't we still need a place to start? Campos/Parkerville is useless so I guess it will be Clearview?
TKF_CaBOoSE

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:32 pm

I think Im actually going to be as non creative as the rest... might be trailer park with how few people are signing up :(
Jinxxster

Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:52 pm

I want to be in, but I'm not sure at the moment. Though do keep me as a hopeful. Sounds like fun.
ImTyphoon

Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Trailer Park start -> Rush to Safe Zone to get good weapons. :p
CohhCarnage

Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Ya sorry for the confusion there guys. XD Going to be a lot of fun!
ImTyphoon

Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:28 am

Sorry that I wasn't there guys. I was ill so I went to bed really early. :(
Degobear

Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:35 am

Typhoon, it is happening next Wednesday now ;)

Also edited your post Caboose just to avoid any confusion, next Wednesday is the 21st not 22nd
ImTyphoon

Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:13 pm

Okay great! :)