Cohh wants YOU to decide Fallout: New Vegas!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
ticktock1231

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:11 am

Name: Sarah Connor (Terminator)

S 4
P 5
E 9
C 8
I 7
A 4
L 3

Sarah is a waitress (str is low) and doesn't know much about guns or anything like that. As she goes on (above level 5) she starts learning more and more about guns and begins to hate robots and people that use high technology (Yes this includes the Brotherhood of Steel). For the first 5 levels of the game NO POINTS can be put in to anything dealing with guns or weapons (Barter, Medicine and Repair only). After level 5 you must focus on Guns and Science (Guns, Science, Survival, and Medicine). You only work with humans and all robots (even if they seem nice like how skynet seemed nice) must die, or at least be shutdown, this includes your companions (only human or animal). Anyone trying to gain power through technology must NOT be helped and in most cases hindered or stopped completely. Using your Science skill you learn all you can about robots and how they work so you can stop them.

Skills:

LV 1-5
Barter, Medicine and Repair

Lv 6+
Guns, Science, Survival, and Medicine

Weapons and Armor:
LV 1-5 try not to use guns, but it is understandable if you have to. Use only clothing for armor (or if needed very light armor)

LV 6+ The bigger the better baby! Cannot use ANY energy weapon (unless you have to). Anything and everything up to (but not including) power armor.

Perks:

LV 2 - Swift Learner
LV4 - Educated
LV6 - Shotgun Surgeon
LV8 - Scrounger
LV10 - Finesse
LV12 - Robotics Expert
LV14 - Center of Mass
LV16 - Weapon Handling
LV18 - Better Criticals
LV20 - Action Girl
LV22 - Action Girl
LV24 - Spry 'n Pray
LV26 - Nerves of Steel
LV28 - <Your Choice>
Quiet__Wolf

Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:06 pm

Name: Carlos "Feather" Hathcock

Selected Skills:

Strength 5
Perception 10
Endurance 7
Charisma 4
Intelligence 5
Agility 7
Luck 4

Tagged skills: Guns, Sneak, Survival (Sneak can be swapped with Repair if desired)

Perks:
The only required perks here are Commando (lvl.8), Sniper (lvl.12), Grimm Reapers Spirit (lvl.20) and Nerves of Steel (lvl.26) For all other levels you're free to pick what you'd like but I'd recommend some like Hand Loader and Rapid Reload.

Playthrough Style:

The focus of this build is long range combat, so you'll be relying on any weapon that has a scope, preferably sniper rifles. For Companions, you'll want ones that can take aggro and absorb hits while keeping the enemies away from you, so Veronica, Lilly and Rex (I'm not familiar with the DLC companions, so if any of them work better or suit your tastes more, you're free to use them instead).

Combat should rely on VATS as much as possible, and if you have the chance to sneak attack, do so.

This build should be played on Hardcore mode with as much time spent outside of big cities as possible.

EDIT: Just to clarify, the reason for so much flexibility in terms of Perks is becasue of the amount of weapons with scopes or scope mods in New Vegas, especially when you factor in Gun Runners Arsenal. This flexibility will let you either focus on scopes pistols, rifles or some mix of the two depending on what feels better.

As far as mods go, aside from the standard ones like the NVSE, texture mods and the like, I'd recommend ones like the following;

Weapon Retexture Project - In general this is just one of those must-have mods. It gives every stock weapon in the game and DLC high res textures. This is on my "Must Install" list for NV mods.
www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38285/

WEAPONS OF THE NEW MILLENIA - A massive mod featuring pretty much ever weapon designed by my favorite weapon mod maker, Millenia (of perticular interest to this build would be the M-14 and the L96A1, which are both well balanced sniper rifles). Has several ESP files that configure how the mod works (from adding the weapons to stores/enemies, adding in a quest to Gun Runners HQ or just cheating and giving you them all for free) so choose the one(s) that you prefer.
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55008/
TuFatSnaka

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:06 am

Build Name: Cohhrimson Caravan // Character Name: Cohhrl (Carl)
SPECIAL: ST 8 , PE 7, EN 7, CH 8, IN 3, AG 6, LU 1
Traits: Hoarder
Tagged/Primary Skills (In order of Priority): Barter // Repair // Survival
Secondary Skills (In order of Priority): Guns // Lockpick // Medicine
Required Perks: Intense Training X2 (
INT - Needed for Pack Rat at LVL 8) Strong Back (LVL 8, ST 5, EN, 5), Pack Rat (LVL 8, IN 5, Barter 70), Jury Rigging (Repair 90), Long Haul (LVL 12, EN 6, Barter 70) , Burden to Bear (LVL 30)
Suggested Perks: Hand Loader, Shotgun Surgeon, And Stay Back
Playthrough Style & Bio: If Pa taught me one thing, This 'ere new world Ain't none to different then the ol' world. A Thriving world needs a working and R'liable com.. comm... commerce.. commercial route. That Newfangled Caravan company has no idea hWhat der try'n ta do. I reck'n i gots hWhat it takes to run them routes right.. I may not be the smartedest or da luckiest, but i can dang near carry anyt'ang, an' i been out 'ere long enough to dang gun know e'rywhere

Carl fully believes he's going to be the next Crimson Caravan, and in that mentality has begun collecting what he believes all caravans should carry (Which is everything, Loot the world) He has a natural knack for bartering items, but unfortunately, his speech has him slightly limited in being able to persuade others in anything non-sales related. (Unable to persuade or use skill related dialogue options unless its "Barter"). Carl's weapon of choice is Traditional Firearms and Shotguns (No Magazine/Clip: Only Revolving Cylinders, Bolt Action, Lever Action, Break Action and Shotguns:: Any/all mods are acceptable). As a Trader, Carl is familiar with all items in the wasteland, But growing up in a simpler life, he has no interest in "That Complicated Stuff". (Avoid putting Skill Points MANUALLY into Speech, Science, Sneak, Melee/Unarmed, Energy Weapons, Explosives)

When it come to politics, Carl is indifferent, whatever choice allows him to pursue his Caravan dreams. (NCR/House/Legion = Cohh's choice)

Anything that has not been chosen here is Cohh's choice
SPECIAL values do not include Implants

In the Event that Cohh is faced with a decision that causes conflict (IE. Carl needs to pass a science check to pursue his dream of becoming the next crimson caravan) then Carl's dream should always take precedent.. Dont let your DREAMS be DREAMS Carl.. (Preferably by reading books or magazines, unless points MUST be used)

I'm leaving any additional perks up to cohh's choosing However, the Skill Point limitation and stats have already limited the options enough. This leaves cohh the opportunity to pursue survival perks, companion perks, gun perks, crafting perks, etc..
xXLocopopsXx

Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:29 am

First of all loving the fallout stream series long time lurker <3
This is my build for a different play through style.

Name :D aisy

Must be female haha
Hates all male characters after the hole in the head from Benny. so in saying that must have female companions a part from dog meat of course.
Black widow perk must be used when shown. Must sleep with Benny and murdered while he sleeps.
Daisy is a silver tongue devil and can get out of any situation even if that means using her body. Will take the strip for her own with Yes man.

Back story

Daisy was once a shy courier just trying to make ends meat for her cats. She finally had enough and said she would do one more day. Then Benny shot her (Spoiler) and changed her view on the world. Daisy turned into a crazy dominatrix and will say anything to make men think they'll get anything from her then turn around and kill them even if they're good or bad, which may also mean sleeping with ALOT of men.

Combat

Daisy will use anything she can get her hands on. But would rather shoot limbs to make her victims suffer. In saying that she can use melee weapons WHEN needed.

Skills
Starting 3
Survival
Speech
Guns

Lockpick
Medicine
Melee

Then after those spend them as you as you like but not forgetting the character. Includes implants

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
S - 3
P - 5
E - 7
C - 8
I - 4
A - 5
L - 7

Perks
Starting perks

Good Natured
Fast Shot

Black widow - Level 2
Swift learner
Ferocious Loyalty

Hopefully this character build will be exciting to play and watch. Wanted to try play a different style then what has been used in the other play throughs.

Awwwww gummmmon
cornflowerblue_

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:46 pm

Name: Yolo
Selected Skills: Everything melee
Playthrough Style & Bio: Melee only
bonedragon17

Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Ex-NCR Ranger (Sniper focus)

S: 5
P: 6
E: 5
C: 6
I: 6
A: 7
L: 5

Skills:
- Guns
- Sneak
- Lock pick or Science (Your choice)

Perks:
- Four Eyes (Begining of game)
- Swift Learner
- Travel Light
- Night Person
- Alertness
- Light Step
- Walker Instinct

Companions:
- ED-E (Primm, Mechanical)
- Craig Boone (Novac, Biological)
OR
- Rose of Sharon Cassidy (Mohave Outpost, Biological)

Playstyle:
You are going to need to try to find a Sniper Rifle early on but stick to any two-handed rifles or shotguns. Best free early game sniper rifle (Ratslayer) is found in the Broc Flower Cave with a bunch of rodents (rather strong so level up a little first or grab a companion or two). You will be using ED-E mainly for the perk it gives to locate enemies. As for your biological companion, it's really up to you. Boone's perk helps with sniping out targets as it highlights targets when you look down the sights. Cass is more for the humor as she is more talkative than Boone. She's rather fragile but you can increase her health by completing her companion quest peacefully (You will be wanting to get lock pick to 75 if you do).

Bio:
You didn't always used to live in the Mohave as a courier. No, infact you used to be part of the NCR military as a Ranger. You liked working with the NCR because of the security and having something to do. However, you were sent east to the Mohave to help set up territorial boundaries and in a skirmish against the Legion, you were shot in the knee and was forced to retire. (I used to be a ranger like you, but then I took a bullet to the knee) You eventually recovered completely but decided your Ranger days were behind you and joined the Mohave Express for some... relatively easy money.
bonedragon17

Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Tribal Runaway (Melee Form)

S: 7
P: 5
E: 7
C: 6
I: 5
A: 6
L: 4

Skills:
- Melee Weapon
- Survival
- Speech

Perks:
- Heavy Fisted (Beginning of Game)
- Swift Learner (Any time you can get)
- Toughness
- Stonewall
- Super Slam!
- Animal Friend
- Unstoppable Force
- Adamantium Skeleton

Implant:
- Sub-dermal Armor

Playstyle:
You will be trying to get close to your opponent for melee weapon combat. If they are too far or above with no immediate way to get to them, you may use a handgun to fight with. Your allegiance is to yourself, if someone comes asking for help and you don't see the outcome benefiting you in the future, you will decline to help or try to persuade the person to get something out of the deal. Try to rely on natural cures such as healing powders but if you are out of those, you may use chemical medicines. Look up Healing Poultice, Weapon Binding Ritual, and Hydra for effective healing items.

Bio: You used to be part of a vault that opened just recently but because of a falling out with your tribe, you opted to run away. You survived your trek through the desert, living off what plants you found and animals you killed before reaching the bright light you saw the night you disappeared. New Vegas. It was hard to get accustomed to the life there but you found someone willing to hire you. A mail delivery company named the Mohave Express.
bonedragon17

Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:38 pm

A Lost World Enthusiast

SPECIAL:
Anyway you want it.

Skills:
- Repair
- Science
- Energy Weapons

Perks:
- Educated
- Comprehension
- Strong Back
- Plasma Spaz
- HIT THE DECK!
- Jury Rigging
- Computer Whiz

(If you find the next skill cannot be gotten due to level or prerequisites, go ahead and pick whatever you want.)

Playstyle:
What's to say? You love everything pre-war. However, your focus tends to be more on the industry than the residents so focus more exploration to larger buildings that looks to have been some sort of business. You want to try to fix up any terminal or piece of technology from the past. Activate any robot and collect weapons of all types. You long to join the Brotherhood just so you can look at the technology and history they have hidden away.
wummm

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:15 pm

Name: xxXCoHhblazeItXxx ( male hardcore )

Selected Skills: Guns, Explosives, Energy Weapons

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: 10 in Agility and Perception, change the rest like you want ( while not interrupting these two )

Perks: Rapid Reload, Lady Killer, Run 'n Gun, Cannibal and Bloody Mess. Then it's your decision.

Traits: Built to Destroy, Fast Shot

Bio:( bad grammar necessary) You've awoken after getting quickscoped720 by a mafioso scrub. Now you need to destroy everything in your way to him to noscope360 his face for revengence. Your guns are blazin 'n ready to destroy srubs and clean the world out of bad scrubs. Good luck m8.

Playstyle: Only headshots in V.A.T.S.; use only bolt action rifles, revolvers, sniper rifles and any other scoped rifles/energy weapons/rocket launchers; can't use stealth boy; only unarmed melee if necessary; every time you die, you need to play sad violin for a short while; healing only by stims and cannibalism perk ( eat only when hungry, heal crippled body parts with everything you have ); you can only disarm mines by shooting at them; companions can only use melee weapons and shotguns; play bonfire for every spotted bonfire

Have fun m8
bigbearbalooo

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Name: Doc Holliday

S-5
P-5
E-6
C-5
I-8
A-6
L-5
Use any implants you want.

Selected skills - guns, survival, and repair

Playthrough - Shoot weapon or hand the weapon is in (which percentage is higher) if the enemy is facing you. Loves blackjack and drinking. required to drink one bottle of booze a day and play blackjack once a week. good karma. only bad karma allowed is lockpicking, hacking, and stealing.

Skills - (get them in any order) - Rapid reloader (AG 5, Guns 30, Level 2), Old World Gourmet (EN 6, Survival 45, Level 2), Run n' gun (Guns 45, Level 4), Gunslinger (Level 6), Shotgun Surgeon (Guns 45, Level 6), Grunt (Guns 45, Explosives 20, Level 8), Cowboy (Guns 45, Melee 45, Level 8, optional), Quick draw (AG 5, Level 8), And stay back (Guns 70, Level 10), Jury rigging (Repair 90, Level 14), and any perk after this is fine.

Armor - Must wear any duster type looking armor and must wear any hat that looks like a cowboy hat.

Weapons - Must use revolvers, shotguns, repeaters, lever actions, bolt action, and any thrown explosives. can use any weapon mods and any ammo type.
Zec

Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:38 am

[QUOTE="goferzos, post: 27309, member: 48058"](Hardcore Mode preffered)
General idea: COHHBOY
Name: James Cohh West
Selected Skills:
S - 5
P - 7
E - 6
Ch - 4
I - 4
A - 8
L - 6
Starting traits:

Fast shot - You draw first, think later.
Second one is optional - Wild (wild) Wasteland and Built to Destroy are most appealing to me.
Must have Perks:
LVL2 - Confirmed Bachelor - Out in the Wastes aint nobody got time for women (and there are cool dialogue options + damage bonus)
LVL4 - completely optional, Rapid Reload would work the best to the characters theme though.
LVL6 - Gunslinger (HEY, THATS WHO YOU ARE)
LVL8 - Cowboy (by now you realise its what your character is supposed to be, right?)
LVL10 - Quic Draw (i know, its lvl8 perk, but it fits to the character perfectly, you can swap it with the cowboy perk)
LVL12+ - whatever you want, by now your character is defined preety well
Tag Skills and future focus:
GUNS (tag and add points as you level) - You are a gunslinger, its your most important skill.
SURVIVAL (tag and add points as you level) - You are the cohhboy (brahminboy?), years in the wastes taught you how to survive.
MELEE (tag and add points until you reach 45 - VERY IMPORTANT for the cowboy perk) - this skill is mainly for the cowboy perk needs, but you do know how to use knifes and machetes. Later replace with:
EXPLOSIVES - them Cowboys love dynamite, YOU LOVE DYNAMITE (what is there not to love?)

Playthrough Style & Bio:
You are the Cowboy of Post-apo west.
You wander the wastes, doing the right thing. You never turn your back on the ones in need, you always help the weak and defenseless.
Although you are not knight in white armor - you have some issues of your own: your longing for whiskey has replaced your longing for women, and all the time spent in saloons got you addicted to gambling.
Ingame mechanics:
You always prefer to shoot things with your big cowboy guns, but you can switch to melee weapons (preferrably with help from booze as your strenght is not the best). You prefer action over words (means you should not be trying to talk your way out of things, fooling anyone etc.)
CAUTION - Your character should never use all those high-tech shennanigans like energy weaps, computers etc. (Power Armor is also unacceptable). With explosives skills make sure you only use the traditional stuff (YES to grenades and dynamite, NO to mines, rockets, mini-nukes etc.)

My inspiration for this archetype were the Gunslingers from Stephen Kings 'Dark Tower' and all the good 'Sheriffs' from western movies :)

Hope you all like the archetype, its something not very often played, but i think it can really be enjoyable on stream :) [/QUOTE]

Planned on writing a big guns/junkie build at first, but when I read this one I lost the urge to write one myself, I'd rather vouch for this one. In addition to how this genuinely feels like a character that could exist out there, it also differs quite a bit from the previously played character profiles and it would probably be fun to watch Cohhs impression of it.

Personally I would like to see "longing of whiskey" part of the cowboy emphasized a little bit more than how the Fallout 2 Mentats junkie was played out. In Fallout 2, it felt like a quite ignored character trait until he found a stash of Mentats where he literally yelled MENTATS and just devoured it all, and then the junkie trait of the character was forgotten again.

For this character I'd rather see that he keeps a little stash and drinks a bottle now and then. He should not drink everything as soon as he finds it, but rather spreads it out over time. Scenarios when he drinks could be:
* A bottle whenever he wakes up after sleeping for "breakfast"
* A bottle when he's faced with a great obstacle to strenghen his will.
* A few bottles everytime something terrible happens to numb the feelings.
* Potentially a spontaneous bottle here and there as he walks around town.
* Anytime he enters a bar he buys a few bottles, drinks one and keeps the rest.

This is not a set scheme of how he needs to drink, but rather guidelines of how his drinking routines could look like. Something to keep it a bit more realistic than downing 10 litres of Whiskey at once whenever he finds a stash.

Cohh should also strive to get the "Rose of Sharon Cassidy" companion. In addition to being a Cowboy-styled companion that you (as a character) almost surely would fall in love with, you also unlock the Whiskey Rose-perk that allows you to consume alcohol without negative side effects. With that said, that does not mean that he should avoid drinking alcohol before he gets her.
OldAverageGamer

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:11 am

Name: Sheldon Cooper (from the Big Bang Theory)
Selected Skills:
S - 5

P - 10
E - 5
C - 1
I - 10
A - 5
L - 4

Traits - Small Frame & Good Natured.
Tag Skills - Speech, Science, Repair

Perks -
Lvl 2 - Swift Learner
Lvl 4 - Educated
Lvl 6 - Comprehension
Lvl 8 - Math Wrath or Plasma Spaz
Lvl 10 - Robotics Expert
Lvl 12 to Lvl 16 Cohh Choice
Lvl 18 - Computer Whiz
Lvl 20 onwards Cohh Choice

Weapon choice - Cohhs choice but I would think that Sheldon should be energy weapon based as he can build his own based on his theoretical physics background.

Playthrough Style & Bio:[/QUOTE]

Poor Sheldon. Was messing with Howard's Nasa experiments has lead to an explosion. He should have known better... This explosion has ripped a hole in time and reality and put poor Sheldon in the Fallout universe.

Sheldon has very low charisma due to the fact he thinks (and is!!) more intelligent than anyone in the world. He looks and speaks down to people and therefore no one likes him. His science and repair background and his love of telling people the truth are his only real weapons in the world. Since he has OCD Sheldon must craft what ever he can and also timer with weapons and add as many mods as he can to weapons.

Ohh must play this as Sheldon. His dialogue choices much priotise science, intelligence or speech based options.
henhauser

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:24 am

Suggested Name:
Benny
Suggested S.p.e.c.i.a.l:
Strength: 6
Perception: 7
Endurance: 9
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 5
Luck: 5
Suggested Skills:
- Explosives
- Melee
- Survival

Biography
In the very beginning of the game, your character receives a traumatic head injury caused by a handgun. This injury causes you to be proclaimed dead, and you are left on a hillside graveyard, left rotting with the other corpses. However a saviour appears, saving your life by bringing you to a nearby medical clinic. The doctor residing within the clinic manages to save your body, and you appear to be physically uninjured. However, the shot that passed through your head has destroyed your frontal lobe, causing your brain to perform abnormally. In the absence of an essential part of your brain, you have little memory of your previous life, meaning all you can remember are basic survival skills taught to you in your childhood, and the name of the man who put a shot through your head; Benny. With next to no recollection of your previous life, you assume that your name must be Benny. The frontal lobe injury also means that you are missing basic human abilities, for better or for worse. You have no fears, no anxiety, no worries. This causes you to have little precaution and concern for your personal safety. You take use of the most practical and deadly weapons, making huge explosions and ammo-less melee weapons an essential part of your arsenal. This also makes you fearless to drugs, oblivious to the consequences, you will consume anything that will enhance your fighting capabilities. As with radiation, you tend not to care until you experience physical changes. Your armor will consist of primarily light and medium sized armors, as you don't care about being hurt enough to wear anything larger. The injury additionally makes you lack most social skills. You have no respect for customs, and you will not understand sarcasm and other phenomenons used during social interaction. This however does not make you a bad person, you will not rush to harm anyone who has done you no harm. The last repercussion of your missing frontal lobe is your lack of concentration. You have a reduced intelligence and you will easily get distracted, making you leave your primary objectives as soon as you spot anything interesting or peculiar. This combined with your lack of fear, you have no problem venturing headfirst into the darkest dungeons or the fieriest of battles. Getting involved wherever something interesting happens is inevitable for you.

Authors comments:
This archetype is of course only a guideline, the name, stats and skills might be tweaked in pretty much any way you like. In addition to the explosives and melee weapons, you could use big guns or lasers, as these weapons also provide a lot of firepower, with little concern for the safety of the user. The essentials of this archetype is basically the injury you received, and how this affects your progression through the game.
jamac1991

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:46 am

Suggested Name:
Dr. Cohh/hyde
Suggested S.p.e.c.i.a.l:
Strength: 6
Perception: 5
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 8

Traits:

Swift Learner
Wild wasteland
Adamantium Core

Rest is up to you.

Bio: As a mad scientist you have become overtaken by your thirst for destruction and science and mentats. With your addiction to the tats you have become to have a split personality and in such have become devilish in nature. During the day you are to use only big guns, missiles, and explosives. At night you use only small guns and melee weapons.
SouthDrown

Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:39 pm

Name: Sam Clyburne

Strength: 9
Perception: 6
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 6
Luck: 4

Important Skills: Barter and survival are important non-combat skills, with guns being the main combat skill. lock picking and science to help with scavenging and survival are also important

Bio: Sam is what you would call a prospector. Growing up on the road with a caravan guard as a father she learned how to use a rifle, and more importantly became exceptional at negotiating the price for their work. Eventually her father was killed by raiders attacking a caravan he was guarding and Sam, having nothing else keeping her settled, wandered the wastes for a time, living off the salvage she could find as a travelling merchant. Eventually she made her way to nevada and became a courier for a little extra money, intending to sell her salvage along the way to each destination.

Favour guns, particularly rifles in combat, but if the need arises anything is better than nothing. This character being a merchant in her previous profession hates thieves with a passion, however as she is a scavenger by nature all the loot from anyone she kills, be they civilized or not, is fair game. If you want something from someone without paying, be prepared to take that persons life. This character is really only out for themselves, rarely taking jobs that don't offer a reward of cold hard caps in return, though if they feel they owe a debt to someone they feel obliged to pay it back. Other than that all perks are your choice!
Coppercubby

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:08 pm

Name: Augustus Armstrong (The Smartass Badass)

Special Stats:

Strength: 9
Perception: 6
Charisma: 3

Intelligence: 8
Agility: 3
Luck: 6

Tag Skills: Energy Weapons, Melee Weapons, Science

Traits: Trigger Discipline, Built to Destroy OR Wild Wasteland

Perks:

Level 2: Swift Learner
Level 4: Educated
Level 6: Toughness
Level 8: Strong Back
Level 10: Fast Metabolism
Level 12: PLAYER CHOICE
Level 14: Adamantium Skeleton
Level 16: Meltdown (If Energy Weapons skill is not at 90, choose Tag! perk and put points into Unarmed or Repair)
Level 18: Vigilant Recycler
Level 20: Laser Commander
Level 22: Nuka Chemist
Level 24: Computer Whiz
Level 26: Super Slam!
Level 28: Life Giver
Level 30: PLAYER CHOICE

All perks are recommended and can be manipulated by Cohh with reason

Playthrough Style:
You are a killing machine. You spit in the face of danger and aren't afraid to kick some ass, but just because your tough doesn't mean you can't be witty and smart. You primarily use Energy Weapons and Melee Weapons, but you also have a sweet spot for heavy weapons (Minigun, Rocket Launcher, Fat Man, etc). You prefer to wear heavy armor, but don't mind using light armor. Teaming up with Mr. House and the Brotherhood of Steel is a MUST, and you hate the Legion with a burning passion (kill on sight). You aren't very interested in exploring and enjoy just sticking to the current objective and getting shit done! You also enjoy killing people in highly intelligent ways. Your preferred drink of choice is a nice cold Scotch, and you like to eat lots and lots of iguana bits. The rest of your story is up to you wanderer...
moosedroolak

Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:29 pm

Name: (your choice)

Personality:
Always willing to help those in need (good karma)

Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 5

Traits:
Skilled
Fast Shot

Tagged Skills (Primary):
Energy Weapons
Science
Repair

Secondary Skills:
Speech
Medicine

Essential Perks:
Laser Commander
Meltdown
Power Armor Training
Vigilant Recycler
Toughness (2)

Bio:
This character is fairly young, 18 years old. He grew up his entire life in NCR territory and he lives and breathes their goals. He would spend his days cheering on the NCR Troops and reading old propaganda posters and magazines. His favorites were the ones with men in Power Armor wielding Gatling Lasers and Energy Rifles. He was 14 when he first heard about the atrocities of Caesar during the first battle of Hoover Dam and ever since he has wanted to take the fight to Caesar's Legion.

This character has always been exceptionally average physically and intellectually however what he had was discipline and heart. At 15 he began training himself physically every single day. He wanted to be an exceptional soldier in the NCR, able to bear the best weapons and sturdiest armor to defeat his foes.

The Idea of Energy Weapons always stayed in his mind, he didn't really like holes and shells. He would also study daily, teaching himself science and repair skills. Even though he struggled he persevered and would grow his knowledge.

Now hearing of the work of Caesar's Legion around New Vegas territory he left home at 18 and got a courier job in Primm to make money to learn more skills until he would eventually join the NCR.
Coppercubby

Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:34 pm

Name: (Player Choice)

Traits: Wild Wasteland, Good Natured

SPECIAL Stats:

Strength: 8
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 3
Luck: 7

Tag Skills:
Melee Weapons
Guns
Speech

Required Perks:
Bloody Mess (LVL 6)
Intense Training (+1 Endurance)
Stonewall (LVL 8, Strength 6 Endurance 6)
Terrifying Presence (LVL 8, Speech 70)
Super Slam! (Strength 6, Melee Weapons 45)

Bio:
You are a prospector from the rather large state of Texas. You are kind natured, and very strong, and you don't want to kill unless it's absolutely necessary, and because you are a prospector at heart, you enjoy snooping around buildings and caves, learning all about the Mojave and what it may have to offer. Unfortunately, your a pretty bad shot when it comes to precision weapons like snipers, pistols, and assault rifles, so you prefer the company of shotguns, and heavy weapons such as flamers, missile launchers, fat men, miniguns, or gatling lasers. If you don't have any shotguns, or heavy weapons at your disposal, you enjoy using laser and two-handed melee weapons. You like to help out everyone you meet and strive to make people happy, even though you look like you've overdosed on steroids. You really hate needles and prefer not to use them over food unless you are in dire need of health.

Rules:
No Assault Rifles, Pistols, SMGs or Sniper Rifles unless necessary
No VATS due to your lack of intelligence
Be more passive than usual
No using stimpacks unless you are under 50% health
Heavy Weapons, Laser Weapons, Shotguns, and Melee ONLY
Explore as much as possible
Coppercubby

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:36 pm

Igor Kozlov, Tank of the Wastes

Special Stats:
Strength: 7
Perception 5
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 3

Intelligence: 5
Agility: 3
Luck: 10

Tag Skills:
Lockpick
Energy Weapons
Guns

Traits:
Fast Shot
Wild Wasteland

Required Perks:
Level 2: Player Choice
Level 4: Educated
Level 6: Fortune Finder
Level 8: Commando
Level 10: Shotgun Surgeon
Level 12: Player Choice
Level 14: Player Choice
Level 16: Meltdown (Energy Weapons 90)
Level 18: Tag! (Player's Choice on what to Tag)
Level 20: Explorer
Level 22: Laser Commander
Level 24: Player Choice
Level 26: Player Choice
Level 28: Player Choice
Level 30: Player Choice

Bio:
Igor Kozlov was born in the year 2254, and was raised by his single mother for 4 years, until raiders attacked their small house and killed Igor's mother, leaving Igor alive, but without a caregiver. Around a year later, an NCR soldier found Igor in the house alone and decided to adopt Igor and teach him how to be a soldier. Igor "father" taught him how to fire a pistol at age 6, and by age 10, he was killing geckos with a varmint rifle. Igor continued to learn more and more until he turned 18 and decided to leave home without telling anyone with a sledgehammer and 10mm pistol. In his travels to the nearby town of Primm, Igor stumbled upon a Minigun with a decent amount of ammo. He immediately trashed his nearly broken 10mm and moved on, knowing if anyone messed with him, they'd be dead in a jiffy. 5 years later, a courier gave Igor a letter with a request for him to do a few courier jobs for the Crimson Caravan company (how ironic). He happily accepted these jobs, knowing they would help him save up for a house in Goodsprings. Two years later, Igor was sitting happily at his new home in Goodsprings, when he received a strange letter enclosed with a platinum chip, asking him to deliver it to New Vegas. He accepted the job, not knowing what was going to happen next...

Play Style:
Igor perfers to only use Heavy Weapons, Shotguns, and Energy Weapons, but knows his way around a sledgehammer too
Igor likes to search everything he finds hoping their may be a nice weapon waiting for him
Igor prefers not to use VATS because he still barely understands how it works
Igor really hates needles, and only uses stimpacks if he is in dire need of healing
Igor has a short fuse, and if you piss him off, you'll regret it
Igor isn't so much of a people person, and prefers to travel alone, but he has a soft spot for robots
Barlum

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Mara Riggs (survivalist)

S - 7
P - 7
E - 6