The legend of zelda: a Link between worlds

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
Notsosneekyninja22

Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 am

Post what you think about the game when you get it what you expect from and it what you think of it based on the vids and trailers of it so far :P
ImTyphoon

Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:03 am

I've never enjoyed Zelda that much. Maybe I'm gonna try this one out, but I don't think so.
acidicpure

Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 am

I have never played a Zelda game in my life :D
Fluxuss

Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:46 am

[quote=""acidicpure"]
I have never played a Zelda game in my life :D
[/quote"]

Same here. ^^ I've never been a Nintendo kid, I stuck with my PC and Playstation ^^ BUT, I did have a Gameboy though. Still have... pretty pink. :D
ImTyphoon

Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:05 am

I've played it on one of my 3 GBA's . :p
acidicpure

Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:14 am

[quote=""Fluxusstv"]
acidicpure wrote: I have never played a Zelda game in my life :D
[/quote]

Same here. ^^ I've never been a Nintendo kid"]

Does make me wonder if i should just grab an emulator and play through them just to see what the hype is all about.
Fluxuss

Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:20 am

[quote=""acidicpure"]
Fluxusstv wrote:

Does make me wonder if i should just grab an emulator and play through them just to see what the hype is all about.
[/quote]

I believe I did that once, actually... but I cannot remember which of the games. Something with a mask I believe. But I never got far. I played for 20-30 mins. and then I closed it. Never played since then. ^^
ImTyphoon

Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:11 am

Maybe Majora's Mask. If I remember it right it was one of the best viewed games on twitch in the last few days. :p
Fluxuss

Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:22 am

[quote=""ImTyphoon"]
Maybe Majora's Mask. If I remember it right it was one of the best viewed games on twitch in the last few days. :p
[/quote"]

It sounds about right. ^^

Wow, really? Hmm... I must've missed out on alot not playing this game when i was younger, since it is so popular.
acidicpure

Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:35 am

[quote=""Fluxusstv"]
acidicpure wrote:
Fluxusstv wrote:

I believe I did that once, actually... but I cannot remember which of the games. Something with a mask I believe. But I never got far. I played for 20-30 mins. and then I closed it. Never played since then. ^^
[/quote]

How comes you only played like 20 mins of it before closing?
Fluxuss

Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:41 am

[quote=""acidicpure"]
Fluxusstv wrote:
acidicpure wrote:
Fluxusstv wrote:

[/quote]

Hmm, good question. I just think I didn't get the "feel" for it, so I just thought, "Naaah, not gonna happen", and then I quit it. :)
acidicpure

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:32 am

[quote=""Fluxusstv"]
acidicpure wrote:
Fluxusstv wrote:
acidicpure wrote:

Hmm, good question. I just think I didn't get the "feel" for it, so I just thought, "Naaah, not gonna happen", and then I quit it. :)
[/quote]

Fair enough, I suppose not all games are enjoyable for everyone - I still need to find a copy to try myself though :D
Fluxuss

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:42 am

[quote=""acidicpure"]
Fluxusstv wrote:
acidicpure wrote:
Fluxusstv wrote:

Fair enough, I suppose not all games are enjoyable for everyone - I still need to find a copy to try myself though :D
[/quote]

Well, I believe you can find an emulator fairly easy, and also the Zelda games. :)
ImTyphoon

Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:07 pm

Yeah, that isn't a too hard thing to do.
islayu4

Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:17 pm

I'm holding back my love for LoZ games to not woop up on all y'all for not playing them. :P But if you have not tried any of them, atleast try Ocarina of Time or Majora's mask.
acidicpure

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:11 pm

[quote=""islayu4"]
I'm holding back my love for LoZ games to not woop up on all y'all for not playing them. :P But if you have not tried any of them"]

I'm sure i'd love running round playing as Zelda and killing all those big baddies in that epic green suit!
islayu4

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:14 pm

[quote=""acidicpure"]
islayu4 wrote: I'm holding back my love for LoZ games to not woop up on all y'all for not playing them. :P But if you have not tried any of them"]

I'm sure i'd love running round playing as Zelda and killing all those big baddies in that epic green suit!
[/quote]
>.< Why must you torture me?
acidicpure

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:39 pm

[quote=""islayu4"]
acidicpure wrote:
islayu4 wrote: I'm holding back my love for LoZ games to not woop up on all y'all for not playing them. :P But if you have not tried any of them"]

>.< Why must you torture me?
[/quote]

Wells I did it.. I got hold of a copy and I'm loving playing it, Zelda is epic and he is so cool!
Notsosneekyninja22

Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Acidic Zelda is the princess whos always in trouble the HERO is Link hes the guy in the green suit with the sword and the awesome adventures Zelda just gets in trouble an LINK has to save her :P
acidicpure

Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:24 pm

[quote=""Notsosneekyninja22"]
Acidic Zelda is the princess whos always in trouble the HERO is Link hes the guy in the green suit with the sword and the awesome adventures Zelda just gets in trouble an LINK has to save her :P
[/quote"]

So why's it not called Legend of Link then? Clearly the hero is Zelda hence why you are living their legend!