WoW: Legion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
KitCatBass

Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:31 am

Where are my WoW people at?! Hopefully this hasn't already been made but yeah what are you excited about? I'm really digging the new island mass we get to explore as well as all the new lore there is to unearth. I'm a huge dork when it comes to that type of stuff in Warcraft and can't wait till this drops.

KCB
GamerBiggie

Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:25 pm

I am sceptical about the new Expansion.. it feels like a grand end to the game. Considering they are saying it is an invasion bigger than the War of the Ancients, it is highly lickly that Sargeras able to get through the portal they have made.

But.. content wise I can't wait! seeing the world that Sargeras created will be amazing and the lore will hopefully be awesome too. I am not sure about the fact everyone gets a Legendary (lore wise) weapon.. seems odd to me.

But yeah, all in all, I can't wait :) I just hope they keep all the promises they made this time ;)
JuxuxGaminG

Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:51 pm

I am a little hyped about it, reminds me of the Burning Crusade although the game content is gonna be easier for sure.

So far I am leveling a couple of characters and gathering money and mats to start the new exp with a Kick, but.. Don't know how much I will Last. Warlords of Draenor was quite boring ;/.
KitCatBass

Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:21 pm

[QUOTE="JuxuxGaminG, post: 28238, member: 58560"]I am a little hyped about it, reminds me of the Burning Crusade although the game content is gonna be easier for sure.

So far I am leveling a couple of characters and gathering money and mats to start the new exp with a Kick, but.. Don't know how much I will Last. Warlords of Draenor was quite boring ;/.[/QUOTE]
How was it boring?
JuxuxGaminG

Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:25 pm

[QUOTE="KitCatBass, post: 28248, member: 2290"]How was it boring?[/QUOTE]

I felt like it became really repetitive, Lack of Dungeons maybe? I could have used another High End instance to be honest.

And the garrison... Farming it with 2 characters just became like an obligation :P .
KitCatBass

Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:32 pm

Yeah I get you. I just recently got to Tannaan Jungle, gearing myself and gathering those accursed crystals. It felt like Timeless Isles again however what I really dug about it were the neat dailies you could play and group up with other people. It kind of trained your role in a dungeon in a sense.

But other than that, I really dug the lore part of it all. Talador was probably one of the coolest zones to quest in. Especially since I main a Dranei.
JuxuxGaminG

Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:38 pm

[QUOTE="KitCatBass, post: 28250, member: 2290"]Yeah I get you. I just recently got to Tannaan Jungle, gearing myself and gathering those accursed crystals. It felt like Timeless Isles again however what I really dug about it were the neat dailies you could play and group up with other people. It kind of trained your role in a dungeon in a sense.

But other than that, I really dug the lore part of it all. Talador was probably one of the coolest zones to quest in. Especially since I main a Dranei.[/QUOTE]

I bought the last 3 expansions for the lore, because since WOTLK, it feels like the game is slacking a bit.

But I am one of those who sometimes plays on a Vanilla Ilegit server, just because I love tearing people apart in the Old School Alterac Valley (With the quests, and bosses and all the stuff that made it great before they ruined it)