Game suggestions for Cohh to stream.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
the__Merowinger

Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:06 am

Joas kingdom Come is allready planed. I hope you will enjoy watching it.
ladydevil95

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:27 pm

[QUOTE="Joas1988, post: 55065, member: 50642"]I don't know how full is list for February, but Kingdom Come: Deliverance is releasing on 13th, it's open world historical RPG from creators of Mafia 1 and 2. View new trailer and get hyped :)
[MEDIA=youtube]1cn4Hg6q9XU[/MEDIA]
[/QUOTE]
I think I heard Cohh express some interest in this game. He’s been asked a few times during the stream. I hope so.
Crunke87

Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:30 pm

I was looking trough the tread about games Cohh has streamed and i couldn't find Bastion. Any one know if he have ever played it? If not that's a game i think he would like. Has great music, interesting design and a good story. (And it's a short game)
savepluto

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:47 pm

IIs there gonna be a God of war franchise playthrough guys? That would be soooo awsome.. I would love rewatching the games with you guys before the new one comes out.
Alysante

Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:32 pm

[QUOTE="savepluto, post: 55358, member: 72498"]IIs there gonna be a God of war franchise playthrough guys? That would be soooo awsome.. I would love rewatching the games with you guys before the new one comes out.[/QUOTE]
Cohh said he's gonna do one. So be prepared!
pur3shot

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:27 am

Cohh might like a game called sword art online: fatal bullet since he loves anime and they are calling it a action rpg that can be played with other people and has character creation etc. not sure on him liking the shooter part but might be worth looking into at some point.
ladydevil95

Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:34 pm

[QUOTE="savepluto, post: 55358, member: 72498"]IIs there gonna be a God of war franchise playthrough guys? That would be soooo awsome.. I would love rewatching the games with you guys before the new one comes out.[/QUOTE]

Cohh is going to do one. He’s never played the series so this will be cool to watch. Can’t wait!
Chekovs_Chainsaw

Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Can I suggest Ys VIII? Fantastic fluid combat, gorgeous locales, and a cohesive world that's actually rewarding to explore. The soundtrack is unbelievable too. Just listen to this track from the very first area.

[MEDIA=youtube]HvBla5NUlvk[/MEDIA]

It's incredible in my opinion.
VeawendEde

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:34 pm

I haven't seen it in Cohh's Gaming List and if he has ever played it someone correct me. Otherwise I want to suggest a game released back in 2008 that some people probably know, Sacred 2 Fallen Angel (or Sacred 2 Gold as most people know it nowadays). Besides the fact I consider this game to be a great action RPG that set the bar high enough for the time, I honestly believe it's something Cohh would be interested in seeing how he enjoys similar games. Here's a small list of features for Cohh and anyone else interested:
  • The world is quite large (the surface map alone is 57 km2 not including dungeons) with a variety of regions.
  • There's a lot of exploration & questing (think over 700+ quests) plus secrets to be found.
  • A HUGE amount of enemies and bosses (surely I'm exaggerating right? nope, there's over 800+ enemies) and also loot. A lot of loot, I've personally played the game for over 5-6 years and probably haven't seen everything yet.
  • 6 diverse classes (7 if you count the expansion) to choose from with different campaigns and personal quests.
  • Online & offline multiplayer and an actual evolving world (NPCs habits, reactions etc will change based on your actions and the passing of time).
You think Mario Kart isn't a scary game? Then you've never experienced the horror of an incoming blue shell.
Beelzaman

Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:48 am

I still would love to see Cohh play Final Fantasy 3 (VI JP), he could use the SNES Mini he got last year so he didn't have to use an Emulator or fire up the old SNES. I figured I got to see him play Everquest last year (which was huge as the EQ Ding on his channel is what had me stop on his channel when first perusing Twitch so long ago), this would just be another on the list of games I'd love to see him play for the community.

That's all I have, long time lurker, first time poster.
Cheers
risethefallen

Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:44 pm

Personaly I cannot wait for the second Divinity Original Sin II lets play . :D
TheWolfman346

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:11 pm

I would love to see Star Wars: Knights of the old republic
Hauptmann General 13th Donegal Guard
"Information is ammunition" Adam Steiner
Sha1yen

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:32 am

Some games I'd like to see Cohh play:

Remember Me - the played-games list says he's played it before, but it's not on youtube cohhFeels

Mirror's Edge 1 & 2 - Iconic games. And an obvious chance for chat to spam "Go Cohh, Go!"

Portal 1 & 2 - played list only mentions portal 2, and again it's not on youtube. BLASPHEMY! cohhRage

Beyond 2 Souls - I see this nowhere, get in there Cohh!

Valkyria Chronicles - It's a little anime, but that doesn't bother Cohh anymore. Also has cool and tactical gameplay.
FataltheBaptist

Sat May 05, 2018 9:33 am

I suggest Cohh trying Judgement: Apocalypse Survival Simulation which just came out of early access on May 3, 2018. its a little rimworldish, with demon apocalypse sprinkled on top and an occult crust.
nhOmega

Mon May 07, 2018 6:11 am

The game I'd like to see Cohh play is
Original War.

Older game(2001) but it's actually still recieving updates to this day(last update was January this year).
https://store.steampowered.com/app/235320/Original_War/

I really enjoyed it myself back in the day - it's a real time strategy with lite rpg elements(i.e. your soldiers can gain exp and such) and pause to issue orders system.

The story is mostly linear(2 paths) with a split towards the end if I recall.