Schedule & Bio

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
Rodr1c

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Schedule & Bio
DAILY SCHEDULE

Currently streaming all every day

~9am EST - 6pm EST

SPECIAL EVENTS (Not active atm, but might be brought back at a later date)

Sitdown Saturdays - Every Saturday, 1pm EST: Viewers choose the game and playstyle as we embark on storyline focused games! Dishonored, Bioshock, Deus Ex; whatever you guys want to see!

Token Tuesdays! - Every Tuesday, all day: Spend those hard earned tokens on some game time with the stream! For 100 tokens, choose what game I stream (and jump in mumble while I'm doing it!) for an entire hour. Co-op with you? Challenge run on an extremely hard game? CLOP?! The choice is yours. :D

Undeadsdays! - Every Wednesday 5pm EST: Viewer Left4Dead 2 games and giveaways with special co-op appearances by Laina! :D

Friday Smite Fights! - Every Friday 5pm EST: Full viewer in-house Smite fighting (may or may not involve drinking :O).

Make sure to join the Cohhilition Steam group for schedule information and reminders. :D (!steam in chat for info).

About me: I'm an almost thirty, married game design student finishing up a three year degree, taking advantage of my time between classes to knock out all manner of gamery while I'm able!
In addition to being an avid single-player gamer, I've been leading a guild for almost ten years and play MMO/FPS's online all the time.
Questions are always welcome as we all have fun moving forward and talking about anything gaming related. :D