New MMOs?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
soupyd

Sat May 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Hey everyone, just wondering what you guys are gaming on for MMOs. I've played EQ up until SOE ended and now just play off an on other MMOs like GW2, FF14, etc. Open for suggestions for good ones to try! :cohhCheer:
HikerFreak

Sun May 20, 2018 9:34 pm

Founder's get access to Bless Online the 28th of May with it releasing into early access on the 30th. Worth a look at least. :D
funsl1ng3r

Tue May 22, 2018 11:55 am

:cohhHi: I am currently playing Elder Scrolls Online, new expansion just released: Summerset (May 21 for PC & XboxOne / June 5 for PS4). It's not new, but has been "reborn" due to gaining an increase in player population since the release of it's 2017 Morrowind expansion.

Elder Scrolls Online does NOT require a monthly subscription to play, but you do have to purchase the base game and expansions. There is an optional monthly subscription, ESO Plus, that grants access to all DLC content and an endless crafting material bag (like GW2's endless bank-from-anywhere system). It also gives you in-game currency (1500 crowns) each month, or you can buy them separately whenever you like. :cohhBoop: :cohhH:

The base game has more than enough content to keep you happy for several months and I believe you do get a free week trial of ESO Plus. :cohhGG:

**I hope Cohh plays it some time, because there is so much story/lore content it's like Elder Scrolls and Pillars of Eternity had a mmo baby!

Elder Scrolls Online: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-u ... 1526946968
ESO Plus:
https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/esoplus

twitch.tv/funsl1ng3r :cohhGV:
ChadwicK_ed

Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:07 pm

:cohhHi: I've played just about every MMO under the sun. They're all I played for a long time. Which is probably why I'm so burnt out on them.