Best of Cohh's Let's Plays?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
vitamuse

Sun May 27, 2018 5:45 pm

I am a new sub to Cohh as of the Pillars streams. I watched him play most of Pillars 1 (even though I already had played it), and fell in love with is stream presence. Yesterday I marathon-ed Detroit: Become Human and that was such an enjoyable experience to have with a streamer and chat (friends :D ). I don't own a PS4, but I may buy one some day. Are there any of Cohh's lets plays from PS4 exclusives that would be worth watching over saving the game for some unknown day in the future? I am looking at the newest God of War or Horizon for instance, but maybe I should just save them if I ever get a PS4? Thanks Cohhilition!
Malta1565

Tue May 29, 2018 12:43 am

It really depends if you’re in the market for a PS4. For both god of war and Horizion, I skipped watching cohh cause I hadn’t played them and didn’t want them spoiled.

My guess is maybe hold off on the PS4 videos for a bit until you figure out if your going to get one or not. He has a ton of other playthroughs you can watch in the meantime.

I can’t really remember any PS4 exclusives that I would rather watch than play, they’ve been pretty good the last few years. Plus Cohh tends to pick games fairly carefully and usually skips games that are not worth the time.