Efficiency of Weapons for Pathfinder

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
MrPlantita

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:18 am

Hi everyone!

I'm a GM for my friends in Pathfinder and have been playing it for quite some time now. A short while ago (being the huge nerd that I am) I created an Excel spreadsheet for me and my players to test the damage, hit chance and consistent damage it could deal as raw damage and versus different enemies.

As Cohh started playing Pathfinder, and I see a lot of people starting to enjoy this game, I wanted to share this calculator. I know it's nothing fancy, but it does calculate correctly the damage and crit chance of each weapon. For later on, it also calculates the magic damage that you can do with a weapon (from a Flaming or Keen to Flaming Burst). As you can see in the description and instructions, you have to manually insert the damage a weapon does, but in the future version of the spreadsheet you can simply select the enchantments and the like and it will calculate it automatically!

The link to the file is as follows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ogrxkvbjqys6 ... .xlsx?dl=0

In the second page you can check how usefull the masterwork mace is compared to the scimitar!

If you have any suggestions or bugs, just let me know! :cohhS: :cohhEZ: :cohhS: