Old game,can't remember name

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
guti_____v

Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:28 am

Hey guys! :cohhHi:

I had been trying to ask on several pages if someone might know the name of a game which i used to play somewhere between 2000 and 2006 but noone seem to able to help so I'd like to ask for help here too.

So there is very little which i remember from the game since i was like 10years old when i played it,so i wont be able to give much information but hopefully someone can help anyway .
So first of all this game was an RPG, it played in the middle age's.The game started in a city which you could loot for mostly potions and basic equipments,there was a house where you could do Alchemy. That's like all i remember from the city.
The next thing i remember is when you first left the city on the main gate,there were a couple of guards fighting giant rats,and then if you went to the left after you defeated the giant rats there was a bridge which you couldnt cross,and on your side of the bridge there were human archers and on the other side skeleton archers shooting at eachother.
And you could play in fps and tps as well i think.

That's it :/ Sorry thats all the information i got. If someone could help that would be amazing! (it isn't a Gothic game) :cohhBoop:
Mazadiem

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:57 am

I'm not sure about the exact intro scene you're describing, but these are a list of games that fit some of the other details.

Mistmare
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Fable
Several Gothic games and Elder Scrolls games are that theme in that timeframe, but you seemed confident it wasn't Gothic and ES is likely something you'd have looked at too already.

If you can remember any other details about the art style, UI, NPCs or monsters, etc that could help.

You could also try https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmyjoystick/ if you haven't.
guti_____v

Thu May 09, 2019 5:47 pm

Mazadiem wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:57 am
I'm not sure about the exact intro scene you're describing, but these are a list of games that fit some of the other details.

Mistmare
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Fable
Several Gothic games and Elder Scrolls games are that theme in that timeframe, but you seemed confident it wasn't Gothic and ES is likely something you'd have looked at too already.

If you can remember any other details about the art style, UI, NPCs or monsters, etc that could help.

You could also try https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmyjoystick/ if you haven't.
Heyy thanks for the answer but sadly none of these were the game that i meant :/
But thank you for the reply anyway :D
Sometimes i feel like i just dreamt about this game or something because no matter how much time i spend to look for it noone seems to know what im referring to :cohhFeels:
The art style is kinda looked like the "Dark Messiah of Might and Magic"
And the only other monster i can think of is a giant that had a "backpack or something like that" on its back... it almost felt like it did trade or something because these things didnt attacked you when you were near them unlike the giant rats.
I wish i could help more but back then i didnt spoke english at all since it aint my mother language so i mostly just played it without knowing like anything about whats going on..