KOTOR 1 Mod Help for noob

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
LeoStarnfire

Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:41 am

So I really don't want to come across as rude...but Ive looked at the mod list on cohh.tv/kotormods and I do not have the time to go through all of those.

I do remember hearing Cohh say he was able to do a simple drag and drop to get his mods installed and working. (Listening to a stream on my daily commute).

Is this not available? Or do I just need to find a few hours to go down the mod list?
Retrosum

Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:30 pm

You are right, there was a single file that had all the mods repackaged on https://www.cohhilition.com/resources/.

Apparently, the mod creators did not like that, so they wanted the link to be taken down.

I do wish someone would reupload it, since it's just a hassle to get so many mods working properly.
LeoStarnfire

Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:19 pm

Why would they not like that? Maybe it has something to do with donating to them or sonething :-/

I mean they already have them all linked and connected to a single reddit thread...
Retrosum

Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:46 pm

I don't know. But there has to be someone, especially from the Cohhilition, who downloaded the pack. Hopefully someone can help, maybe the mod team?
kl01328

Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:02 pm

I'm also looking for a simpler install for all of the mods, if anyone could help it'd be greatly appreciated.