An idea for streams during the gaming drought

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
Talkal

Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:23 am

Hey everyone! :cohhHi:

While watching the recent episode of Dropped Frames, I've come up with an idea. It may have been suggested before, but I would like your opinion about it.

So, during the Persona 4 talk JP suggested to Zeke that he should try P3 and the P2 games on the later date, since there are pretty much classics and good games.

So I have a proposition here. How about once, or twice a year when there is not much of new releases, like this summer for example, we as a community would put a vote for Cohh to play one or two classic games from the past that he could have missed.

For the first vote my idea would be to vote on 2-3 random Final Fantasy games, one Shin Megami Tensei game (Persona's, Digital Devil Saga, Nocturne etc.), some old PC RPG's, action games, etc.

If it was me I would put on the survey:

1. Final Fantasy IV
2. Final Fantasy IX
3. Final Fantasy XIV (up to Heavensward, with other expansions up for the next vote)
4. Persona 3
5. Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption
6. Evil Islands
7. Legacy of Cain: Soul Reaver
8. Max Payne
9. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
10. Gothic

Of course this is just my idea of games. If this proposition would be good, mods could talk with Cohh about which games to put on the survey which he would be willing to play.

So, what do you guys think?