Has anyone played Amazing Cultivation Simulator?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
vinnycordeiro

Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:46 am

Steam just showed this game on my discovery queue and it caught my attention. Looks like a mix of Stardew Valley with Rimworld, using the Chinese mythology as background, and it looks stunningly good as well.
Nergobert

Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:27 pm

Yup it's awesome. I prefer it over Rimworld by now.

Your goal in it is to basically train up your inner deciples to become immortal godlike beeings and build a sect to provide for them. (inner deciples can be like mages, kong fu masters or even some more exotic things I won't spoil for ya )
The learning curve can be quite steep but it has tons and tons of little systems and things to discover (like how to bring your sentient desk to live, train your pet doggo to kill gods and not shit on your beds,where to place what for maximum chi and feng shui ).
I recomend having the wiki open at all times since even with all tutorial stuff covered you will encounter quite a bit more unknowns.
The translation is pretty good even tho there are some strange ones- they might get fixed at some point tho.
The AI can be pretty dumb so in order to get your people cleaning you might either have to set them to focus peon work , let the game catch up far enough that they actually start doing it or have a dedicated peon that doesn't do anything but haul and clean.They might also go stargazing next to a supercooling or heating object which can be less than ideal so try to keep those objects on a seperate out of the way stockpile (might take a while) or display (proly the fastest).

All in all i highly recomend this game and also would really love to see Cohh stream it and try it out.

PS.: for steam achievements you need to check the immortal mode checkbox (basically iron man mode 1 save only) .It also allows for further challenges to be activated that each give achievemnts.
PPS.: You might want following mods : More Grid Info, Show Law Stats, SkillLevelInRecruitment ( There are probably more usefull ones but i can't read chinese xD)
Nergobert

Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:18 am

I think this might be the best explanation what this game is like xD
https://youtu.be/wJxM3POU92w