Template suggestions for Fallout Week

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
CohhCarnage

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Alright guys, I need your help!

Tomorrow when we start Fallout week, we're going to need five or six Templates to choose from to start our guys. Templates will basically be combinations of basic character stats.

So how about we pick from what YOU guys come up with!? I'll do one as an example, and then whatever we get for tomorrow we'll vote for when I start in the morning!

EXAMPLE

Template Name: Sniper

Template Skills: Sniper Rifles, Computers, Lockpicking

Template Description: The sniper would be a long range fighter, taking perks and skills that focus on high damage from range. For out of combat skills, the sniper focuses on lockpicking, computers, and anything that allows him to get around undetected. A secondary focus is on stealth and pistols.

Depending on how many we get I may throw a few in the mix as well :D See you guys then!
Notsosneekyninja22

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Smart Explosive power

Skills: explosives, hacking, and mini nukes (aka big weapons)

So with this you downgrade charisma and perception while upgrading  your intel to 10 you focus on big guns and explosives and to a lesser extent hacking your weapon of choice is Mininukes and rocket launchers the 2ndary weapon of choice is the minigun this class is focused on exploding crap up with MAJOR firepower and hacking into stuff to get more loot and stuff

If you get into melee range you MUST run and lay mines as you run if you run out of bombs to place while running ONLY THEN can you use melee to kill and escape you also CANT use any rifles espically not sniper rifles no shotguns either
Quiz91

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Template Name: Jester
Template Skills: Explosives, Long Range, and Lockpicking

Template Description: Be a complete troll. Set traps for your enemies if possible and use the long range weapons to lure them in to the traps. Lockpicking for stealing stuff from people and them not knowing :P
[img width=320 height=150]http://i.imgur.com/Q0wM5H0.jpg[/img]
midnightive

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:05 am

Template Name: The midnightive

Template Skills: explosives, Computers, Lockpicking

Template Description: This what I go when playing fallout 3! For easy exp in the first few quests and you can lock pick and hack your way threw most things! :D
GodlyVG

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:14 am

Template Name: Godly (Advanced Ninja)
Template Skills: Science (Computer), Lockpicking, Energy Weapons/Melee
Template Description: Use Melee weapons (close-combat), and snipers (long-range) if you do not have a energy weapon (has priority)
Credits to Eas3, for showing me this gif :3
JuicyPotatos

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:15 am

Template Name: Chi-val-ry

Template Skills: Explosives, Lockpick, Melee Weapons.

Template Description: Don't stop for anything and smash/slice everyone's faces in. And you might learn how to say Chivalry as a bonus!  ;)
The single greatest game of all time!

[img width=300 height=150]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3663/18vz.jpg[/img]
Daxble321

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:59 am

Template Name: The Hidden

Template Skills: Speech, Sneak, Lockpicking

Template Description: The hidden uses easy to conceal weapons (Pistols and SMGs) when confronted with a stealth mission the hidden is able to comply with the standards of stealth if the mission is failed the hidden will impress next time. When it comes to a speed bump in a conversation the hidden is able to guide himself through tough conversations getting him more money and even getting more wasteland experience. When ts comes to stealth you need to be able to get around with ease so the hidden is a professional of the lock picking art when confronted with a locked item the hidden shows no hesitation to get the item open getting him around with ease.
vantridj

Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:07 am

The Pro

Small arms, Melee, Lockpick tagged skills, level up whatever you want.

NO VATS period.
Degobear

Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:32 am

Template Name: I cannot brain today, I has the dumb

Template Skills: Science, Medicine and Sneak

Template Description: Avoid confrontation at ALL cost!
Shivor

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Game: Fallout 3
Template: Vicious Cannibal
Stats:Very Low Int, Very Low Cha, Very High Str, Very High Endurance
Skills:Melee Weapons/Unarmed, Sneak, Big Guns
Description:
-You have no notion of Technology, for you a computer is just a box so you're not able to hack it, and you can't pick locks as you don't understand how they work.
-At lvl 12 you must pick Cannibalism and are not allowed to use stimpaks to heal anymore(I would enforce this from the start but i think that would be a bit hard, so it's up to you).
-You have no care for human life and would kill anyone without remorse. You can chose between playing more sneaky like a predator or head on like a brute.
-You have no sense of property so you take whatever you want.
-All you care about is yourself and would do anything to better your condition within the limits of your low intelligence (you can't really see long term effects and are drawn to immediate rewards), you don't do anything for people if they don't promise you a reward.
-Metagaming is not allowed (as in you don't go to a far away place and dig somewhere just because you know from an out of game influence that stuff is there).
*I would say since you have no notion of property you are no allowed to trade, but that's up to you.
*Also if you feel like no hacking/lockpicking would be too much i would say max 25 for each.