Web Not Changing Avatar Pic

Please post any bugs or issues you find in this board.
Flat_Battery

Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:34 am

Hi there yall o7
I have been trying to change my avatar for my profile with no success. Though I do like the minion picture I do like a change every now and again. I have tried to upload a new avatar (200x200 pix) but allas it does not work. Even when I delete the old one and try to upload a new one, the old one re-appears, forcing me to use it. I can live with it however I would liked to have put my avatar up that is the same as my own channel. Many thanks for any of your help :D
thecateatingcanary

Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi,
I had the same problem recently. I don't know if you found a solution yet but for me it worked to delete my old avatar picture and then put in a new picture the next day instead of immediately. It's not the most convenient solution but it got the job done.
Maybe someone else has a better method, I'd be grateful to hear it since I like changing my avatar pic every now and again, too.

Kind regards =)
FuraiTHD

Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:56 pm

Adding avatar felt wonky for me as well, for what is worth. It's like some AJAX call not returning success after uploading avatar.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."
zappnickel

Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:29 am

I'm currently going through this, as well. I don't mind my moops being my avatar, I would also prefer the avatar to be the same as my twitch channel.

Any fix??
AeirouOrlay

Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:47 am

Yeah, I wanted to switch my avatar from Geralt as well. I guess I'll try this 24 hour wait idea.
Aberdonianman

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:32 am

I am having problems changing my avatar too