Hello My Name Is Simperton

Cohhilition information for our arm in Final Fantasy XIV!
simperton

Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:48 pm

Hello, my name is Simperton, and you don't know me. You might honestly have any interest in knowing me, but hear me out.

I want to be a Twitch caster. The very best, like no one ever was. Actually, I would settle for just paying my bills. That is why I am here.

I will leave it up to you to love me or hate me. Just hear me out first. I am a 20-something dad, with a family, and a job that will not be around in 6 months. Yeah, typical sob story, I know. But I am being as transparent as possible. I want to make this work.

I have the drive and ambition to succeed at this. The thing is, drive and ambition do not mean jack if no one is watching.

All I am asking is for people to give me a chance. Check out my channel. If you don't like what you see, no harm done. But feel free to give me any input. Hell, feel free to troll me! I will at least have someone other than myself to talk to.

My channel is www.twitch.tv/simperton and if you do or do not like my channel, pass my information on to a friend. Maybe someone will still find me entertaining.

I generally stream 10am-3pm EST. I am currently playing through Darkest Dungeon and I also play Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn when I don't have anything else to play. A good friend of mine and I have also been playing through the Baldur's Gate games in the evenings when our schedules align.
Crotacheese75

Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:27 pm

I just followed you Buddy. Do you ever play any DiabloIII?
Crotacheese75

Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:27 pm

*Diablo III
simperton

Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Hey thanks for the follow! No, I have never played Diablo 3. I played Diablo 2 back in the day though.