Heralds of Carnage - FC Communication Thread

Cohhilition information for our arm in Final Fantasy XIV!
Yue_Azure

Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:59 pm

[QUOTE="ImaranElladan, post: 44709, member: 97112"]Is this guild/free company still going on?[/QUOTE]

Yes the FC is still there
~ Hidden In The Darkness ~
The darkness is my sword
It is my shield
May it be for all of eternity
~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~
Elspyth

Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Hey there !

I started playing 3 weeks ago to test and see if this was an MMO I could dive into, and I must say..I like it !
So here I am, Elspyth Noykin, Fisher lvl 35 ...
*Ahem*
I meant, Dragoon lvl 38 :D

I usually play from 7PM to 12AM CEST during the week.
And so far, more during the week-end.

Don't really know how to apply in the FC, though :oops:
Yue_Azure

Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:33 pm

[QUOTE="Elspyth, post: 44858, member: 72470"]Hey there !

I started playing 3 weeks ago to test and see if this was an MMO I could dive into, and I must say..I like it !
So here I am, Elspyth Noykin, Fisher lvl 35 ...
*Ahem*
I meant, Dragoon lvl 38 :D

I usually play from 7PM to 12AM CEST during the week.
And so far, more during the week-end.

Don't really know how to apply in the FC, though :oops: [/QUOTE]

Are you online right now?
The darkness is my sword
It is my shield
~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~
Patches192

Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi, I'm new to the game, but it has intrigued me for a while and with Stormblood coming out soon I'm very interested in playing much more of this game. Just created a character on this realm.

Anzu Patches
DPS of some sort haven't decided preferred class/job yet.
Yue_Azure

Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:20 pm

[QUOTE="Patches192, post: 44940, member: 79441"]Hi, I'm new to the game, but it has intrigued me for a while and with Stormblood coming out soon I'm very interested in playing much more of this game. Just created a character on this realm.

Anzu Patches
DPS of some sort haven't decided preferred class/job yet.[/QUOTE]

Hello

The FC is still up and going on Faerie, sorry for the late reply. If you are still interested in joining the FC on the NA data center Aether, send a message to Me here or try sending a tell ingame to Yue Azure
The darkness is my sword
It is my shield
~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~
Sirkillmenot

Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:32 am

Hey hey,

About half a year ago I stopped playing WoW and am currently looking for something to replace it.

Played a bit when FFXIV ARR launched but since I was big into WoW at the time I never really got into it. Leveled a White Mage back then and got it to 47. Since the server that that char is on is a Legacy one and has queues of 2000+ (and since I don't mind rerolling to learn the game again) I decided to make a char to join HoC (if you'll have me.)

Since I live in Europe I will be on at weird times though. Currently I'm leveling as a Black Mage , but will definitely level White Mage again aswell. Don't have Havensward or Stormblood atm, but if I decide to stay I'll upgrade.

If you'll have me, the name of my char is Mortivia Mortalis. PM me (here or ingame) if you have questions.
Yue_Azure

Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:34 pm

[QUOTE="Sirkillmenot, post: 45151, member: 46679"]Hey hey,

About half a year ago I stopped playing WoW and am currently looking for something to replace it.

Played a bit when FFXIV ARR launched but since I was big into WoW at the time I never really got into it. Leveled a White Mage back then and got it to 47. Since the server that that char is on is a Legacy one and has queues of 2000+ (and since I don't mind rerolling to learn the game again) I decided to make a char to join HoC (if you'll have me.)

Since I live in Europe I will be on at weird times though. Currently I'm leveling as a Black Mage , but will definitely level White Mage again aswell. Don't have Havensward or Stormblood atm, but if I decide to stay I'll upgrade.

If you'll have me, the name of my char is Mortivia Mortalis. PM me (here or ingame) if you have questions.[/QUOTE]

Hi there

If you need an invite to the FC on Faerie please send me (Yue Azure) a PM. Since our time zones are different there are two other active people that maybe able to pull you in. Senah Akagi and Elspyth Noykin.
Looking forward to see you in game. :)
The darkness is my sword
It is my shield
~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~
Bio_zerge

Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Hii names jay
Ingame Bio Zurge
On my way to becoming a black mage just got this game about 3weeks ago been really addicted to this game tried it when it came out as real reborn but gave up on it right away after 2hours just picked it back up n now i cant get enough although im still a noob not sure exactly how to do most things but still learning and trying to be the best black mage their is not sure how to join or transfer to your server i believe im in jenova
Yue_Azure

Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:13 pm

[QUOTE="Bio_zerge, post: 45751, member: 107742"]Hii names jay
Ingame Bio Zurge
On my way to becoming a black mage just got this game about 3weeks ago been really addicted to this game tried it when it came out as real reborn but gave up on it right away after 2hours just picked it back up n now i cant get enough although im still a noob not sure exactly how to do most things but still learning and trying to be the best black mage their is not sure how to join or transfer to your server i believe im in jenova[/QUOTE]

To transfer servers you need to visit the mogstation:
https://secure.square-enix.com/account/ ... mogstation
The darkness is my sword
It is my shield
~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~
Bio_zerge

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:26 pm

[QUOTE="yue_azure, post: 45752, member: 26222"]To transfer servers you need to visit the mogstation:
https://secure.square-enix.com/account/ ... mogstation[/QUOTE]
What server???
Yue_Azure

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:35 pm

[QUOTE="Bio_zerge, post: 45778, member: 107742"]What server???[/QUOTE]

NA Data center and the server is Faerie
The darkness is my sword
It is my shield
~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~