Heralds of Carnage - FC Communication Thread

Cohhilition information for our arm in Final Fantasy XIV!
Rynea

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:40 am

After the initial forming of our Free Company, I decided to make a proper thread here, both to give others a rough idea of what we are about, as well as communicate and have an out of game way to schedule events and the like.
Heralds of Carnage

Heralds of Carnage were founded by Cohhilition members but in general are unrelated to the Cohhilition in an official way, beyond keeping the core pillars with our own ideals as well.

We are a small, casual and laid back group, aiming to enjoying the game without restricting it's members with required activity and simply enjoying the game for what it is. Currently we can be found in the forests hills and deserts on the NA Faerie server.

As such we run around the world with all kinds of jobs and intentions, keeping our Cohhilition roots in mind and sticking to our own motto of
"Happy, helpful, respectful, with a touch of slaughter and mayhem!"

Contacts

You can reach us by contacting one of the following persons. Also you can make a forum post here and leave some way of contact and we will get back to you.
Ingame Name - Forum Name - Role
Rynea Silversong - Rynea - FC Master

More soon to be decided

Scheduled Events
Our planned events are free for all, but we have no required attendance of any kind, as such sometimes we will see more players around, other times there will be next to none if people are busy. You can let me know of any planned events you want to start and I will add them here.

Weekly Sundays Dungeon and Leve run
Follow the Evil Fairy to the depths of the abyss, or something harmless like that...

When: Every Sunday 6pm EST / Midnight CET
Where: Meet up using FC chat, if non FC members want to join
give Rynea Silversong a tell then we might Switch to a Linkshell
Heralds Shopping List of Madness
For our FC Disciples of the Hand, or in other words crafters, we have a shopping List available. We are currently gathering these materials so that our crafters can use them to advance their crafting skills. You will either find these materials in the Company Chest or if they have run out, let Rynea know and we will gather more. Also let us know if you will need a lot of a certain material and we will gather it! Keep in mind that most of our players have new characters, as such, this is currently limited to materials up to Level 30

If you are a gatherer who is part of our FC, we buy these materials. Be aware that sometimes you might get more for these selling it directly on the market board. Please don't just buy these items from the shops, the crafters can do that on their own, it's supposed to be a chance for our gatherers to earn something while gathering materials we need and also get experience.
-Currently under Review-
SuddleT

Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:58 am

Reporting for roll-call o7

In-game: Suddle Tyrius
Preferred role: Tank
Crafting: all the things

I'm logged in quite a bit, but most of the time I'll be AFK because of work in the mornings and afternoons. If I'm on during that time, I'll mostly be leveling crafting and gathering classes, contributing to guild provisions, and looking out for guild applications. Feel free to drop a message if you need (for now, low level) materia melding, gear, supplies, or an application processed and I'll eventually see it.

At other times and during guild events, I'll be working on my combat classes. Bug me any time if you need a tank and I'll see what I can do!

I can't wait to get started with all of this, we've got a lot to do before all of the new content drops. See you guys in game!
Rynea

Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Updated with things we buy from our gatherers. If you level a gatherer and help out with these materials we will buy them!
Rynea

Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:50 pm

A note on ranks and officers in general.

I have changed the rank permissions a little and gave the 'normal' member 'Pursuivant' rank more permissions, but also kicked everyone from the officer 'Herald' rank.

I would like to only have people in officer positions who want to help with administrative stuff for the FC. This would include applications, all kinds of management tasks like updating gathering and crafting needs and in general everything FC related that goes beyond just playing the game. Over the next few days I will discuss with our members if anyone is interested in helping out with that, feel free to also come to me if you are interested.

The idea behind this is that I have no issues with people keeping the same access levels they have now in regards to actions and storage, but I don't want anyone to feel as if they have to worry about applications or anything like that if they dont want to, because it wasn't really included in the 'welcome package' when we founded the FC at all ;)
Rynea

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:51 am

FC is now Rank 4! New Patch is also coming, which brings quite a lot of changes. As we are still a small group with online times all around the clock, feel free to schedule something on your own, making it easier to find other people to tackle difficult content together, or just to see something new.

After careful consideration, we decided (unless we get lucky of course) not to worry too much about housing for now, seeing as it's quite non-existant currently and with the new expansion about 6 months away possible changing housing quite a bit, we will wait and see what happens.
As most people are still in the lower levels there is also no big need for it currently. That said if we do happen to find a free spot we will grab it. I'm currently aiming to get a lvl 50 by mid to end of the week and will keep 50 million gil on the side so we can grab one if we find a spot.
Yue_Azure

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:52 am

Well, I am down for this :)

In game name: Yue Azure
Forum name: Yue_Azure
Preferred Combat Role: Healer ~ but as it stands with internet connection issues DPS
Crafting / Gathering: trying everything
Current Data Center: Aether
Current server: Midgardsormr

I would love to just chill out with you guys. Hopefully my name isn't taken there.
It will take a bit of time though before getting to you guys.
~ Hidden In The Darkness ~
The darkness is my sword
It is my shield
May it be for all of eternity
~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~
RavenIceguard

Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Just got my Paladin to 60 yesterday. Still far behind on story and gearing it up. All those level 60 dungeons and raids to unlock and run. As I said before this is my alt and my main is on different server, a RL friend of mine is a leader of the FC there. I am working on the NIN (34 atm) since I saw that we have a lot of people leveling tanking roles. Also will be working on crafting and gathering. If people need help with anything, be it quests, fates, crafting, gathering, or need a tank or dps for a dungeon, don't be hesitant to ask.

In game name: Raven Iceguard
Forum name: RavenIceguard
Preferred Combat Role: Tank/DPS
Crafting/Gathering: everything (focusing blacksmith 1st)

Zalera server characters:
Raven Bloodborn
Serenity Bloodborn

See you all in game!
Bonter16

Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:23 pm

this is my first mmo so hopefully the company can help me

User name is BonterBJ16
Character name : Drako Blist
LVL 9 lancer
Rynea

Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Hi there!

I accepted your application. Let us know whenever you're around, what your plans are if you have any in the game, etc.
Depending on your interests we can go through different things and give you a basic runthrough of what the game has to offer.

See you ingame
~Ryn
Jywert

Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:25 am

Hello

Just started a new character on server.
Name Yami Ducas
Fireside_Stories

Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:57 am

I made a character on the server but haven't even finished the intro with it yet. I just started a new job so I'm not sure when or if I'll be playing this character but even if I don't I wanted to thank the people putting the FC together for making it available for people and posting about it here.
RavenIceguard

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Hey all! Sorry I have been absent from Final fantasy for a while. Just too many good games out atm. Did 100% of Horizon not long ago. About 50% done with Nioh, and playing MEA as well. Idk why Cohh has to play the games I like, can't even watch the stream lol. I'm not done with Final fantasy and will be back to it eventually. You all have fun!
raymenty

Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:07 am

Hey got back into the game, is the FC still going good and is it active ?
Yue_Azure

Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:39 pm

The FC is still there, a few active people here and there.
The darkness is my sword
It is my shield
~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~
raymenty

Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:26 am

alright thx for answer, anybody knows if you play from EU on a NA server if the lag is to high to play ?
Yue_Azure

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:57 am

The FC is currently on a NA Data center and the server is Faerie
The darkness is my sword
It is my shield
~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~
psyenji

Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:21 pm

What server is the fc on or does that matter anymore after the cross realm stuff happens just came back and would love be with you guys.
psyenji

Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:22 pm

[QUOTE="Psylynts, post: 43604, member: 57561"]What server is the fc on or does that matter anymore after the cross realm stuff happens just came back and would love be with you guys.[/QUOTE]

Guess I should have read the whole thread haha
CormeisterGames

Sat May 20, 2017 11:00 am

Hello! I just started playing and was hoping to join the FC:

Ingame Name - Prosek Cor
Role - DPS/Support (going for the Bard job)
ImaranElladan

Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:07 am

Is this guild/free company still going on?