Should Cohh relinquish the title of Master to a more active member of the Cohhilition FC? (Discuss)

Cohhilition information for our arm in Final Fantasy XIV!

Should Cohh relay the responsibility of FC maintenance to a senior Officer?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Cohh should remain as the supreme leader of the Cohhilition FC.
11%
Cohh should reign in his executive power to a more active confidential.
67%
I don't give a flying **** either way.
22%

Total votes: 9
Woider001

Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:57 pm

This one often comes up in the TS, usually if we're on the topic of player housing. A lot of us want to "pitch in" to the coffers in order to buy ourselves an in-game residence. Now, the issue here is that Cohh (Praise his beardiness) is much to pre-occupied with streaming to take care of day-to-day FC maintenance. An Officer corps is already doing good work on here, but due to limitations of their powers... it gets kinda tricky. To my knowledge, Cohh is not active on FF14 anymore. Which is why i would... test the waters of how the mood is for Cohh to reign in the FC to a senior Officer, while still being the de-facto leader.

I felt like this was the best place to post it. I await your response(s)... with bated breath.

- Woider

NOTE: THIS ISSUE HAS NOW BEEN RESOLVED
Ashardis

Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Cohh has been made aware of this topic and should take action soon *hopefully tonight 29th*
Snerdly

Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:33 pm

Cohh turned over FC Master status to Shaard yesterday, and made himself an officer.
Congrats + Thanks Shaard! And thanks to all the other Officers, who've really been stepping it up lately.
I'm having more fun than ever in XIV!